Drum Video: Show Us Your Stuff!

Dendy Jarrett

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Cross Eyed Mary View Post
Ahhh haaa very cool,
I gotta go practice some bosa nova, thanks for posting that...

Good job Box, That's a real nice place to play, lots of room
Theres tons of room in that place, it's a huge factory, and real clean, got everything we need too, big bathrooms with showers, vending machines, break rooms, it's a really cool place to jam..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Some really cool drum videos up on here guys . I enjoyed watching quite a bit of them .

I wanted to share a little video clip I shot on my digital camera after people showed interest in the " The all new post pics of your kit " thread on here of the way my drumset is laid out . I also thought it turned out pretty neat and wanted to get your guys input on it . I've started playing some different styles recently and have been exploring playing other instruments on my kit in real time while playing beats to them . It's not the best audio or video quality on this video but it's just a clip I shot on my digital camera real quick and there's no line-in jack so the camera's microphone picked up what you hear in the video . This was just kind of a little jammin & counting down the final days of my new PC arriving this week ( woohooo !!! ) .

I'll be posting some better quality full length videos online after my new PC gets here .

Ps. keep in mind this video clip was just for the fun of jammin' and isn't really anything to be taken to seriously eek.gif

sam(otacon28)

• Members

Beaker,
thanks man. It's appreciated. thumb.gif

Joe,
Yeah, we're really lucky to have good gear. You can't see it, but our bassists new rig is back there and it's sweet.

And the kit is actually the guitarists. It's just a standard Pearl Export but I tuned it up and all so it sounds especially good considering the purpose it serves.

• Members

its been a long while since i posted. not much had been going on for new musicians in this town with the economy the way it is. but our band finally got an opportunity to open for a house band a club called the square apple. its a few blocks from downtown and a little further from the strip but all the same it was a full house and i was glad to finally get to perform again.

here are a few clips from the show that i chopped to make at a reasonable length and also admittedly some spots where the camera man choose to shoot me. let me know what you think, thanks!

&fs=1" width="644" height="390">&fs=1" />" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

&fs=1" width="644" height="390">&fs=1" />" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Archived