Drum Video: Show Us Your Stuff!

Dendy Jarrett

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by schecterc1lh

View Post

cool idea, very tough task! Cant wait to see where you get on this! (I would do it with you, but i am not ANYWHERE near the level needed to attempt it haha)

It's definitely going to be a challenge to say the very least, but man is it going to be fun! smile.gif

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Played a show at the local theater in Lawrence, Ks last Saturday. It was a Battle of the Bands-type thing put on by "Next Big Thing Tour" and WE WON! I personally didn't think we were necessarily the best, but we got them on originality and taste smile.gif Any who, here's a video of our final song that we performed that we finished writing a couple days before the show and you can find the other 3 songs we did at www.facebook.com/officialflight on our wall smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by cdawg View Post
nice work, jake. ever hear of rumah sakit? kinda like that.

you keep pairing down, your next project will be a drumstick a thimble and your sinuses. you'd prolly make that sound good, too tho.
aww, thanks man

and no, I have not heard of rumah sakit. I like checking out new music though. thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I did these videos for work a few months ago. Kinda worked out perfect that I'm the only drummer in a company full of guitar players!

Some days I go to work I pretend to be Roger Taylor

Sometimes Bill Ward

Today I'm going in to demo a new pedal... And It's gonna be a Bonzo kinda day. I'm so pumped. I hope I don't screw it up too much!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Gremson View Post
I did these videos for work a few months ago. Kinda worked out perfect that I'm the only drummer in a company full of guitar players!

Some days I go to work I pretend to be Roger Taylor

Sometimes Bill Ward

Today I'm going in to demo a new pedal... And It's gonna be a Bonzo kinda day. I'm so pumped. I hope I don't screw it up too much!
Dude......... that second video was sick. Much respect.

Archived