Drum Video: Show Us Your Stuff!

Dendy Jarrett

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I played a gig last night with my band Atlas Mts. It was a fun show, made even better by the fact that we shared the bill with a good friend of mine and his band (said friend actually posts occasionally at HC, but in other forums). Their bass player shot some video of us in action. I play drums/keyboard:

• Members

Me playing along in band rehearsal, few little sloppy bits, looooooong day at work before hand. haha

smaller setup this time, gone down to 1 kick and lost a floor tom, slimmed the cymbal collection down too.

let me know what you think guys

• Members

Hey box, that video with your daughter is awesome! It's great that she's learning the drums, and even better that you have a jam buddy. thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by kindbeats View Post
Here's my two latest vids, and one more is awaiting editing in the morning. I hope you all enjoy!
Whoa, great vids! I learned some things for sure! I'm definitely going to have to subscribe! thumb.gif

• Members

This here's a clip from a local festival we got to co-headline a little while back. We wanted the guys (from Houston) to get up there and rap during this song, but instead of coming up later for where we had originally planned, they ended up on stage from the very beginning. So, we basically rearranged this song entirely. In real time. Drunk tambourine guy is kind of funny too.

This one's just some random clips from our trip to Austin for South By.

Archived