what do you call a bass player in a 3 piece suit?

zesty brick

• Members

How many gtr. players does it take to screw in a light bulb?

10 - one to screw in the lightbulb and 9 to tell him he's doing it wrong.

MC

P.S. How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

2 But how the hell did they get in there?

o.k. back to work............

• Members

What's the difference between a drummer and a drum machine? You only have to punch the beat into the machine once.

What does a stripper do with her asshole before work? Buys him some new sticks and drops him off at practice.

How do you know when a drummer's at the door? The knocking keeps speeding up.

How do you know when a singer's at the door? He doesn't know when to come in no matter how many times you tell him.

• Moderators

Q. How does a lead guitarist change a lightbulb ?
A. He holds it up and the world revolves around him.

I asked my drummer to spell "Mississippi"... He said, "the river or the state?"

I know a guy who was so dumb his teacher gave him two sticks and he became a drummer, but lost one and became a conductor.

Overheard at a club . . . . ."Wow, the musicians in that band are really good. The drummer's not too bad either."

And one for us . . . . . .
Q. Why don't bass players ever catch a cold?
A. Even a virus has some pride

• Members

A guy steps off a plane in Africa. Here hears drums play in the distance. He asks the pilot, "Hey, pilot, whats the deal with these drums?" The pilot says, "Drums play, very good--- Drums stop, very very bad"

The guy gets into a Taxi and heads toward a nearby village. The drums are closer now. The guy asks the taxi-driver,
"Hey, taxi-driver, whats the deal with these drums?" The taxi driver says, "Drums play, very good--- Drums stop, very very bad. Very bad indeed"

The guy gets to the village and meets the chief. The drums are real close now. The guy asks the chief, "Hey, village chief, whats the deal with these drums? Theyve been playing since I got here!" The village chief says, "Drums play, very good--- Drums stop, very very bad. Very Very Bad!"

Right then the drums stop! People are running and screaming - elephants, girraffes, and animals are running in terror. The guy yells to the chief "Oh my God, the drums stopped! Whats going on?"

The chief covers his eyes with his hands and says "Drums stop! Very bad! Very Bad-----------

Bass solo!"

• Members

A couple who is not speaking to each other is ordered by a judge to go to marriage counseling. The marriage counselor takes them to a little jazz club, where they just sit at the table fuming at each other for the better part of an hour. But by the end of the band's set, they're talking to each other and straightening things out. A colleague asks the marriage counselor how he did it, and he says "I've never met a couple yet who could resist talking over the bass solo."

Archived