Well, I pretty much just lost all respect for Paul McCartney.

bholder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps, but Starbucks is. And besides, their coffee
sucks

It has always amazed me that a coffee chain could have terrible, burnt coffee and stay in business. Then I remember Behringer can make bad equipment and stay afloat, and McDonald's can disguise poison as food, ect.

• Members

So if he inked a deal with some other multi-billion dollar conglomerate, it would have been fine, but not the evil Starbucks.

Damn them for running a company so well that it can sell a bad product that no one needs for five times what it would be worth if it was good.

What pisses me off the most about Starbucks is when they come to my house and force me to buy their coffee at gun point.

Evil corporations, give me a {censored}ing break with this moronic nonsense.

• Members

Perhaps, but Starbucks is. And besides, their coffee
sucks

not to mention that it is waaaay overpriced.

sorry but I aint spending 4 dollars on a cup of coffee that i can get from the Golden Gallon for a dollar and a quarter plus get a free news paper to boot! forget starbucks:rolleyes:

• Members

So if he inked a deal with some other multi-billion dollar conglomerate, it would have been fine, but not the evil Starbucks.

Damn them for running a company so well that it can sell a bad product that no one needs for five times what it would be worth if it was good.

What pisses me off the most about Starbucks is when they come to my house and force me to buy their coffee at gun point.

Evil corporations, give me a {censored}ing break with this moronic nonsense.

217_heads_with_flag.gif

"It's time to stop large corporations. Prop. 10 is about children. Vote Yes on Prop. 10, or else, you hate children. You don't hate

• Members

I'd rather ink a deal with Starbucks than MCA or Sony, because at least Starbucks will put my product in front of millions of people every morning, noon and night in all 50 states.

To me it seems like a no-brainer.

C7

You know who else deals in that kind of temptation? That's right, Hitler.

• Members

not to mention that it is waaaay overpriced.

sorry but I aint spending 4 dollars on a cup of coffee that i can get from the Golden Gallon for a dollar and a quarter plus get a free news paper to boot! forget starbucks:rolleyes:

Oh! Didn't you know!? You're not paying $4.00 for coffee at Starbucks. It's $1.15 for the coffee and $2.85 for the 2 hours spent in line breathing their air. So it's actually a better deal then the $1.25 you're paying.:p

• CMS Author

Good for Paul. Good for Starbucks. I hate their coffee, but have to respect their ability to turn a buck on America's favorite addiction. Because there's no way you could figure out how to heat water, and then run it through some ground coffee beans into a receptacle of some kind, at home, for less than $2.50 a cup. The snotty "who the {censored} are you?" attitude, well, just have some kids and let them go into teenagers and you've got that part down easy.

Archived