God I must be dumb!

Mudbass

• Members

at least you guys get price options/competition. Come to Massachusetts. Prices are set by the state, so as to offset all the bad drivers.

Because of this, we only have 12 providers statewide, and our rates are higher so a lousy driver can pay less.

We get no Geico, so State Farm, no Progressive, no anything.

This state is a rip-off!

• Members

Geico is retarded. Their rates are higher than anyone else anywhere. I'm 31, clean driving record, clean credit, bland sedan that's paid off.

For State Minimum 25/50/25 insurance (which I prefer 100/300/100), they quoted me $450/mo (which for those in the cheap seats is $2700 every half-year.)

I'll stick with my $90/mo. Progressive. I would probably go to American Family or State Farm, but I'm lazy.

• Members

I'll stick with my $90/mo. Progressive. I would probably go to American Family or State Farm, but I'm lazy.

Progressive honestly rocks, I was with Allstate for years because my agent was able to work out great deals for me since I had been with them for so long. When I moved out to California, I had to change agents (obviously), and Progressive beat everyone else like a red-headed stepchild.

• Members

Progressive honestly rocks, I was with Allstate for years because my agent was able to work out great deals for me since I had been with them for so long. When I moved out to California, I had to change agents (obviously), and Progressive beat everyone else like a red-headed stepchild.

I checked with Progressive and they were going to be $1200 more than State Farm for the same coverage. Where you live has a lot to do with it.

• Members

I checked with Progressive and they were going to be $1200 more than State Farm for the same coverage. Where you live has a lot to do with it.

West Virgina?

Yeah, I really don't know how progressive is on Tractors or horse-drawn pickup truck beds :D

Archived