Susan Sarandon to move to Canada if McCain is elected....

bassthumpintwin

• Members
It always kills me that celebrities think that people give a crap what they think.

Obviously, people DO care what they think, evidenced by this thread, and all the posters, including yourself, who've expressed an opinion about this woman's comments.:idea:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Obviously, people DO care what they think, evidenced by this thread, and all the posters, including yourself, who've expressed an opinion about this woman's comments.
:idea:

Caring, and wishing she'd just leave - as she already said she would once before - are two different things...

Whatsamatter, don't care for the light of truth being shed upon the BS of your left wing heroes???

- georgestrings

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I don't know...I think some people have an unnatural attachment to birthplace. As if we have a choice of where we are born.
If my country was in a bad state and I found better opportunities elsewhere, I would not hesitate to move on and see another part of the world. Who cares if someone wants to leave for political reasons, many others have done the same and then go to Europe or North America

• Members

That old skank *used* to look pretty good years ago, but she hit the wall pretty hard quite awhile ago...

- georgestrings

Dude, she's 62 years old... lets compare

tdy_brown_62yomom_060221.300w.jpg

Barrie%20Cormack.jpg

Sorry ladies, no offense.

susan-sarandon-041508.jpg

If she isn't your taste, that's fine, but to say she's hit the wall? yoiks. Where's that wall, I want to hit it too when I'm 62. :lol:

All politics aside, of course.

• Moderators
Edit: I don't mean to lump you into that crowd unfairly, chubrocker, but that oh-so-typical "love it or leave it" attitude from the far right totally misses the point.

You mean the love it or leave it guys that need their guns to protect themselves from the government, which when other citizens take up arms against for political reasons, the love it or leave its call them terrorists. That kind of missing the point? :mad:

:lol:

• Moderators
Most of those in disagreement with the current administration (and its would-be successor) are more in a mind to "Love it and stay here and fight for it".

You bozos are once again making the absolutely incorrect assumption that most people who disagree with this administration and the Republican / "conservative" agendas do not love their country. We do. That's why we're upset. And that's also why we're going to win.

Edit: I don't mean to lump you into that crowd unfairly, chubrocker, but that oh-so-typical "love it or leave it" attitude from the far right totally misses the point.

Exactly.

As Mark Twain put it: "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."