McCain not sure how many houses he and wife own

Teletypist

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find this insufficient and illogical. Furthermore, your lack of punctuation or any coherent sentence structure is an insult to America and all of the God-fearing free nations of the world. I consider this nothing less than a slap in the face of Lady Liberty and am fully prepared to call upon my Coalition of the Willing to take military action should you not cease and decist in your consumption of yellow cake, especially the Betty Crocker brand. :mad:

• Members
If snarky is the way you'd like to proceed, I'm happy to oblige...
:D

'Too' is the word you're looking for there (adverb, not preposition)...

Perhaps you mean 'explicate' or 'elucidate'?

Did I
claim
to have seen it?

I claimed that it existed, a fact for which there is copious evidence...

I've never seen Thailand, but I've no reason to believe it's not there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members
I find this insufficient and illogical. Furthermore, your lack of punctuation or any coherent sentence structure is an insult to America and all of the God-fearing free nations of the world. I consider this nothing less than a slap in the face of Lady Liberty and am fully prepared to call upon my Coalition of the Willing to take military action should you not cease and decist in your consumption of yellow cake, especially the Betty Crocker brand.
:mad:

Dave Chappelle voice on...........

You have a problem with that? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your Heavenly Host. Oh!! Wait a minute! You don't have an Heavenly Host! I guess that means you need to shut the {censored} up! That's what I'd do if I don't no Heavenly Host. I would shut the {censored} up. [speaks each word into a different microphone] Shut. The. {censored}. Up!! That's right.

Archived