You know you're old, when...

LionsDay

• Members
a 30 year old who can turn the head of a 15 year old is still compareable to 66 year old who can turn the head of a 35 year old. It's not like we all hit 29 and everything evens out so we're all just various stages of gross old folk.

ok does this mean im doing something wrong? im 33 and my 51 yr old fiance turns my head :confused::lol:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What makes you think they don't want to be single?

Ohh well, I suppose that all depends on your definition of cougar. I suppose the normal view of them is an older woman who is on the hunt and is looking for easy prey and and random play. By those definitions I would be incorrect. I've never met an actual cougar though I guess. Most of the 'cougars' I know talk a tough game, but in reality they're kind of sad and lonely and are hoping their random hookups might lead to love and something lasting.

• Members

I knew I was getting old when I was looking for a new amp...and the most important thing was not tube vs: solid state...it was "how much does it weigh?". And this is from a guy who was hauling around a Marshall Major stack in the 70's (no roadie).

Your 8th grade cousin has no idea who Kiss is. Or when you made a crappy joke about the Jonas Brothers being formerly known as Hansen, and again, they have no idea.

And I'm only 22!

:cry:

• Moderators

Ohh well, I suppose that all depends on your definition of cougar. I suppose the normal view of them is an older woman who is on the hunt and is looking for easy prey and and random play. By those definitions I would be incorrect. I've never met an actual cougar though I guess. Most of the 'cougars' I know talk a tough game, but in reality they're kind of sad and lonely and are hoping their random hookups might lead to love and something lasting.

My impression of the term is as you say, with that addition of "with younger men." Any woman who thinks that random play with younger men is likely to lead to love and something lasting is rather highly delusional, IMO. Sure it's possible, but not at all likely.

• Members
Most of the 'cougars' I know talk a tough game, but in reality they're kind of sad and lonely and are hoping their random hookups might lead to love and something lasting.

Less the random hookups part because they just never happen, that sounds like me. :cry:

Archived