You know you're old, when...

LionsDay

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup and my favourite line of his obviously being about 'love them redheads' I swear I giggle every time he says it.

Oh man. Almost every day for the last month on the way to work I pass this really cute young thing when crossing a bridge. She's gone from just walking by and looking at me, to smiling to waving and I am sure I heard a little giggle as she walked past, smiled and waved to me this morning.
:eek:

Were it not for the telltale signs of the school unifrom clearly identifying her as being in High School, I might acknowledge her back.
:lol::cry:
Why can't anyone of legal age ever show interest in me.
:rolleyes:

And I am saying this to you of all people.
:facepalm:

Hah, tell me about it. My voting station today was at the local highschool and got checked out three times. Once by and old dude and the other two were highschool boys! I'm like "What?! What are you looking at? Stop it! Bad boys! Go do your homework!" *then blushes*

• Members

Hah, tell me about it. My voting station today was at the local highschool and got checked out three times. Once by and old dude and the other two were highschool boys! I'm like "What?! What are you looking at? Stop it! Bad boys! Go do your homework!" *then blushes*

*giggles uncontrollably*

awesome.....

• Members
Yup and my favourite line of his obviously being about 'love them redheads' I swear I giggle every time he says it.

That line gets the thumbs up from me every time.

Oh gawd, if I lived walking distance from work, I'd probably have to go to her school to vote. Hmm... :idea:

• Moderators

Not that I'm 'young' anymore, but you get the point.

The point being that 'not young' women will still have sex with 'not young' men?

Yeah, I knew that.

Or that women will have sex with famous, wealthy, exceptionally good-looking men?

Yeah, I knew that, too.

But I'm neither famous nor wealthy!

• Members
The point being that 'not young' women will still have sex with 'not young' men?

Yeah, I knew that.

Or that women will have sex with famous, wealthy, exceptionally good-looking men?

Yeah, I knew that, too.

But I'm neither famous nor wealthy!

Oh come on. :rolleyes:
Those guys are up to 30 years older than me. a 30 year old who can turn the head of a 15 year old is still compareable to 66 year old who can turn the head of a 35 year old. It's not like we all hit 29 and everything evens out so we're all just various stages of gross old folk.

You can let yourself go at any age. Heck, there are plenty of really gross 20 somethings out there who don't bathe or brush or workout. It has nothing to do with fame or wealth, you know that. Healthy people are sexy, no matter what age they are.

PS. I was just joking anyway, I'd never ever ever cheat on my husband.

• Moderators
Oh come on.
:rolleyes:
Those guys are up to 30 years older than me. a 30 year old who can turn the head of a 15 year old is still compareable to 66 year old who can turn the head of a 35 year old. It's not like we all hit 29 and everything evens out so we're all just various stages of gross old folk.

You can let yourself go at any age. Heck, there are plenty of really gross 20 somethings out there who don't bathe or brush or workout. It has nothing to do with fame or wealth, you know that. Healthy people are sexy, no matter what age they are.

PS. I was just joking anyway, I'd never ever ever cheat on my husband.

Dammit!

'Cause I'm right in there with those guys.

Well, except for the fame and fortune...

• Members
You know you're getting old when you have to tune in the Oldies station to hear your favorite music, and you still hear songs that came out long after your favorites.
:freak:

Haha, yeah, that would be a bit of a drag. The vast majority of my favorite music if from the late 60's and 70's by FAR. Today's stuff doesn't really do it for me, and I'm commonly referred to as John Paul Jones, looks wise from the Zeppelin days.

• Members
O...a 30 year old who can turn the head of a 15 year old is still compareable to 66 year old who can turn the head of a 35 year old. It's not like we all hit 29 and everything evens out so we're all just various stages of gross old folk.

Too true. I can't get the attention of the cougars, women my age, those in their 20's, pretty much anyone of hte opposite gender... yet somehow I get flirted on by a high school student every day on my way to work. :facepalm:

• Members

Too true. I can't get the attention of the cougars, women my age, those in their 20's, pretty much anyone of hte opposite gender... yet somehow I get flirted on by a high school student every day on my way to work.
:facepalm:

Well, Cougars don't know what they want. That's why they're 40 something and single but don't want to be.

Archived