Insulting another member gets you an Esteban!

Hamer-Bass-Head

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope that wasn't a direct response to me, because I was just being a smartass.

I was being cynical, saying that probably would be the basis for it.

kind of like saying "well, no disrespect... but...." then being allowed to say ANYTHING you want afterwards.

I'm sure if I were to respond in an insulting way to being called retarded that I'd be the one that got banned though.

That's the part that pisses me off. That only CERTAIN people are safe from the insults.

• Members

You know what? {censored} this place. Every single time I ask a question, I get treated like an idiot. I'm done here.

:D

you know what, I LOVE it here. For the most part, this place is great. Most of you guys and gals are awesome, quick to led advice, quick to listen. Its just a select few that would rather judge and insult rather than try to help.

• Members

This is dumb as hell. The only reason I've stuck with this forum is because of the freedom of speech here. Even Hawkhuff as annoying as he may have been helped make this forum what it was. I suspect that this forum will go the way of talkbass and therefore I'll probably not be here for long.

Hell the next time one of those "Find out who's been looking for you" threads is gonna get me banned.

If this forum no longer lets discussions get heated then this place will become poo.

Archived