Insulting another member gets you an Esteban!

Hamer-Bass-Head

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I really thought the smiley would have been the invincible-protective-anti-ban shield...... Sort of like that SCTV sketch... I can pretty much f*ck anyone or do anything as long as I do it through the hole in the sheet!
:D

I think the smileys can "protect" you when things are being said in jest. Huff seemed pretty serious about what he was saying, and people knew it.

:deadhorse:

I posted this as Namz was posting his last one...

• Members

so saying its retarded to want a nice looking rig is ok if you put a
:facepalm:
with it?

my wife works with mentally retarded people. I know many of them. I have to admit, I was insulted

maybe it's just politcal insults that count

So, your wife works with the Mentally Handicapable? Does she find her work rewarding?

• Members

1st. I don't want anyone smacking my pee pee.

Really? No one? I could think of a couple people I wouldn't mind swatting my cock and balls around:D

2nd. I'm pretty sure we're having a conversation ofer 2 threads

We are indeed:thu:

3rd. IME every time Hawkhuff got out of hand, it was because someone baited him. Not that's a suitable excuse for a full grown man.

Sometimes he was indeed baited.

• Members

What's her field of expertise? Down syndrome?

she does home health care for a lot of people with different types of MR (as they refer to it) I don't think she has one particular field of expertise. she works with people who just need a little bit of help, all the way to people who can't even feed themselves.

• Members

"It is incontrovertible logic that any offensive and/or objectionable statement is instantly made less so by the addition of the phrase 'I'm just sayin...'"

I'm just sayin that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard..............dick!

How'd I do?

Archived