Insulting another member gets you an Esteban!

Hamer-Bass-Head

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she does home health care for a lot of people with different types of MR (as they refer to it) I don't think she has one particular field of expertise. she works with people who just need a little bit of help, all the way to people who can't even feed themselves.

Ahh, gotcha. Everything is pretty much segregated here. We dont have an MR unit as far as I know. My mother in law used to work with folks who maybe had a car accident and lost some brain functions that way or whatever. My Aunt worked only with downs syndrome. (retired now)

Does she work with autistic folks as well or are they separate?

• Members

YOur a {censored}tard.......I'm just saying........

Better?

I guess I don't have to worry about being banned after all. I can't insult someone even if I have a template
:rolleyes:

It's more like this:

Listen I think people think you are a {censored}tard. What? No, I don't think you are, I'm just sayin...

• Members

How hilarious would it be if the mods just banned all of us for being jackasses ;)

now that would be insulting, because due to his level of experience he's up to charging a dollar now

hah! The best part is he's not even paying attention to this thread, so we can talk all the {censored} we want :lol:

• Members

How hilarious would it be if the mods just banned all of us for being jackasses
;)

hah! The best part is he's not even paying attention to this thread, so we can talk all the {censored} we want
:lol:

You guys are baiting him. Knowing how he feels about JA and rules and his love for insulting people... shame on you! :lol:

Archived