Clatter

fretless

• Members
:lol:

I can always count on you guys for a good laugh! Thanks for starting my day with a smile! Now, if the Amish guys just show up today, my day will be complete. :D That's the thing about those guys, you never know when they're coming!

Re: Australia -- we're actually trying to decide where to take a trip this fall for our 20th anniversary and Oz/NZ are in the running. We wouldn't be playing, but maybe we could get together for a coffee or something!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Amy is all kinds of cool. I miss her presence around here.

Truth. There is few people I'd love to sit down and talk nothing but gear with for an afternoon than Amy. I'm completely in love with her approach to bass and the gear that she uses to get her tones. It's what I did/would do if I had any real talent to work with. :lol:

• Members
Are you sure they're Amish? Sounds like union tradesman to me.

Well, the place is CRAWLING with Amish guys right now! How awesome is that?! We've already discussed how we're going to tear off part of the house and make a fabulous sun room with deck on top. Now you guys are all going to have to come visit!!

AMISHSTOCK 2009!

• Members
Truth. There is few people I'd love to sit down and talk nothing but gear with for an afternoon than Amy. I'm completely in love with her approach to bass and the gear that she uses to get her tones. It's what I did/would do if I had any real talent to work with.

Dang, that is so sweet of you to say!!! Let's make it happen! :)

• Members
Dang, that is so sweet of you to say!!! Let's make it happen!
:)

If you come to Toronto on tour again I'm there. I'll even loan out myself (Professional touring guitar tech here :wave:) out to you for the night just to peek under the hood for a bit. :)

I've done the biamp/stereo rig like you have before a few different ways, but I am rebuilding it all right now a little differently, a bit of an experiment.

I'm going to do the bass and guitar amp thing again, but this time within the same cabinet. I'm going to try splitting up a normal 4x12 cab with 2 Vintage 30's on top and 2 bass drivers on the bottom, powered by a distorted guitar amp on top and a bass amp on bottom. :cool:

• Members

I'm going to do the bass and guitar amp thing again, but this time within the same cabinet. I'm going to try splitting up a normal 4x12 cab with 2 Vintage 30's on top and 2 bass drivers on the bottom, powered by a distorted guitar amp on top and a bass amp on bottom.
:cool:

Wow, this sounds very interesting.... :eek:

• Members
If you come to Toronto on tour again I'm there. I'll even loan out myself (Professional touring guitar tech here
:wave:
) out to you for the night just to peek under the hood for a bit.
:)

I've done the biamp/stereo rig like you have before a few different ways, but I am rebuilding it all right now a little differently, a bit of an experiment.

I'm going to do the bass and guitar amp thing again, but this time within the same cabinet. I'm going to try splitting up a normal 4x12 cab with 2 Vintage 30's on top and 2 bass drivers on the bottom, powered by a distorted guitar amp on top and a bass amp on bottom.
:cool:

Whoa, that sounds awesome! I'd love to see that in action!

• Members
staticclatter4yc.gif

Clatter Rocks!! Amishstock, or Hamishbash would be awesome!!

Glad to see you back Amy! The rooftop deck sounds sweet! I've only experienced these once, and it was on a beach house in Nags Head, NC. They are great for skywatching!!

• Members

"Amish Beefcakes"?? Huh. . ..standing next to the wagon with nothing on but that big black hat and a smile, I guess.

You down for some of that, Sugarskull??

:freak: I'll leave them to Clatter, thanks. lol.

Welcome back! Long time no see.

(I used to be Bassgirl9)

Archived