Clatter

fretless

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm glad i signed up on this site. i probably never would have heard of Clatter had i not started coming here. now, i'm going to itunes to download an album. house of trouble sounds great and i want to hear the rest of limelight (the clip sounds really cool). best of luck to you Amy. i hope we hear more of your music in the future. i just started playing the bass 6 months ago. if i can play half as well as you do someday, i'll feel like i accomplished something great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
i'm glad i signed up on this site. i probably never would have heard of Clatter had i not started coming here. now, i'm going to itunes to download an album. house of trouble sounds great and i want to hear the rest of limelight (the clip sounds really cool). best of luck to you Amy. i hope we hear more of your music in the future. i just started playing the bass 6 months ago. if i can play half as well as you do someday, i'll feel like i accomplished something great.

Oh my gosh, that's so sweet of you to say!!!! :) Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but I hadn't gotten a notification that there were more responses. Or maybe it came in but I was too busy eating donuts to read it

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Wow! Talk about a thread resurrection!

Hey, if any of you are in Kansas City tomorrow evening, come cheer Joe on! He's competing for the store (Independence, MO) final in the Guitar Center Drum Off drum solo championship! After that he'll go to the district competition, then regional in Houston, then the finals in LA!!!

By the way, today is our 20th wedding anniversary!! :)

• Members
Wow! Talk about a thread resurrection!

Hey, if any of you are in Kansas City tomorrow evening, come cheer Joe on! He's competing for the store (Independence, MO) final in the Guitar Center Drum Off drum solo championship! After that he'll go to the district competition, then regional in Houston, then the finals in LA!!!

By the way, today is our 20th wedding anniversary!!
:)

Woo!!! Congrats you two. Good luck Joe. :wave:

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be doing something, you know... together. ;)

• Members
Woo!!! Congrats you two. Good luck Joe.
:wave:

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be doing something, you know... together.
;)

:lol: Well, we both read that post together and laughed heartily!

As it happens, our builder is due any minute to start tearing out walls. Not so conducive to "togetherness." ;) But we WILL be getting a toilet back in our house today after SEVEN MONTHS without one!!!!!!!!

• Members

:lol:
Well, we both read that post together and laughed heartily!

As it happens, our builder is due any minute to start tearing out walls. Not so conducive to "togetherness."
;)
But we WILL be getting a toilet back in our house today after SEVEN MONTHS without one!!!!!!!!

20 years together and all you get is a new {censored}ter. Ahh... modern relationships at their best.

• Members

:wave: Nice to put a username with a band :)

Ive been looking at your shirt on hubby (BP7770) for years and the bumper sticker that was on our former car for years. We still have the tee shirt :thu: Also some sort of recycled bass string bracelet?

Your music video is amazing! Congrats on 20 years!!

• Members
Congrats and good luck!
:)

What are you talking about? A new {censored}ter would be great! Expect a ball of lint from me on our 20th.
:D;)

What's funny about the ball of lint is that another exciting event today will be the installation of a new dryer. We've line-dried our clothes for years, and still will on nice days, but these cold, rainy days are a disaster for doing laundry! So we'll have lint to spare!

Archived