Iranian Protesters - Guns

dravenzouk

• Members

Really??? - because I've never seen one, atleast a coherant one made to that effect...

- georgestrings

This is true. Regardless of the Gore election, he conceded at the end of the day anyways, and after the fact Bush was determined the winner and would have been. Second election is even more of a non-issue.

• Members
This is true. Regardless of the Gore election, he conceded at the end of the day anyways, and after the fact Bush was determined the winner and would have been. Second election is even more of a non-issue.

Actually the last two elections would be the Bush/Kerry election and the Obama/McCain election. I have to assume the poster feels Obama stole the election.

:D

• Members

Do tell.

Bush won by a wide margin in 2004, as did Obama in 2008. Can you provide evidence to the contrary?

All I know is, now that Obama has relegated everything to the Chinese, I can't find shoes that fit. Silly communist metric system; suddenly my size 11's are 3" too short and they're really narrow.

C7

• Members

All I know is, now that Obama has relegated everything to the Chinese, I can't find shoes that fit. Silly communist metric system; suddenly my size 11's are 3" too short and they're really narrow.

C7

And you're still hungry two hours after buying a pair...

• Members

What if? We see it everyday in the US. As armed as we supposedly are as a citizenry, we peacefully protest (sometimes not so peacefully), yet for some reason there doesn't seem to be all those shoot -em up at the OK Corral at these demonstrations whether they be large or small.

I think C7 got it.

With all the toys, (and drugs and distractions, not to mention what the hell kinds of chemicals are in the food and water these days to make us socile?), I can't see an armed uprising against the state any time soon. Not unless the standard of living takes an even bigger dump, and there is palpable repression from the state.

If you ask me, I think people shoud take up arms against bankers. They're the ones who own the politicians anyway.

Archived