Stupid: When free nations give up free speech.

philthygeezer

• Members

what if everyone in HCBF imitated Crescent Seven's potty mouth, with every poster going out of their way to be as vile and offensive as possible?

but the reality is, he is really in a class by himself. :lol:

I agree, if everyone here posted like that, I'd probably disappear too....but they don't. C7 manages to take it so far over the top, you have to laugh.

But then again, i don't take anything on the interwbz that seriously. It's largely just bluster & blather, so chill. I also happen to know Josh, beneath his prickliness, is a good man despite his best efforts to disguise that. :)

So as far respect goes, respect the fact our little community here is full of unique individuals with a great diversity of style and opinion, and if you dig it, hang out....but don't go tellin' us how to run our friggin' forum. Respect that.

Thank you for your attention. :wave:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
but the reality is, he is really in a class by himself.
:lol:

I agree, if everyone here posted like that, I'd probably disappear too....but they don't. C7 manages to take it so far over the top, you have to laugh.

But then again, i don't take anything on the interwbz that seriously. It's largely just bluster & blather, so chill. I also happen to know Josh, beneath his prickliness, is good man despite his best efforts to disguise that.
:)

So as far respect goes, respect the fact our little community here is full of unique individuals with a great diversity of style and opinion, and if you dig it, hang out....but don't go tellin' us how to run our friggin' forum. Respect that.

Thank you for your attention.
:wave:

Great post, Bob.:thu:

• Members

how about a blood sample, or a note from your mother?

So are you personally attacking me now by making fun of my mother? I am offended by that so I guess I should report you to the mods.
If you can't tell, you seem to be the only person taking offense at C7. Also, you claim the mods chose to ignore the TOS. If I remember correctly, Kindness asked you to point out the specific passage of the TOS C7 broke and point out the post in which he broke it, but you chose to just keep running your mouth instead of addressing what you were asked.

Since you are not willing to back up your own claims, I put you in the same category as the new people who come in a whine about there not being enough bass post. Good luck with trying to win your fight with C7... :facepalm:

• Moderators
you did not remember correctly.
:)
I backed up my claims by pointing out the specific section and clause in the TOS, and Kindness informed me that they don't enforce that kind of stuff.

I pointed out the inconsistency between what you believe the rules to be and what the rules are. So far we've given you quite a bit of leeway in breaking the rules yourself. I suggest you may be reaching the end of your buffer.

• Moderators
finally, I don't need to "win" a "fight" with anyone. I'd like HCBF to read more like a bass guitar forum than an Andrew Dice Clay fan site, but we can't always get what we want.
:(

Then I would encourage you to find a forum strictly related to the instrument of bass. This is a community of bassists.

• Members
are you really saying that Mister Seven's posts represent "culture"?!!??

you need to go to a museum, visit a botanical garden, or see live music (is BB King playing in your area? what about Motorhead?).

Maybe you need to avoid these places :confused:

Even though C7 is on your ignore you seem to really be fixated on him....man crush?

• Members

Ok,

1. The pun is lame, Cdim7? Really man?

2. I would say this constitutes steping over the line.

wow, that's a lot of hostility for one post.
do you need to go home and beat your wife or something?
maybe you can talk to Mister Seven on my ignore list.
:mad:

You seriously annoy the urine outta me, go havecoitus with yourself. Either that, or eat a bag of dicks

• Members

Culture and good taste are relative, one man's Jackson Pollock is another man's Chris Ofili.

Saying something profane, for comedic effect, is one thing. Stating or speculating that a poster is involved in domestic abuse, is another and I find that offensive.

I will not be putting you on my igore list or reporting you.

Archived