Stupid: When free nations give up free speech.

philthygeezer

• Members

A Christian couple have been charged with a criminal offence after taking part in what they regarded as a reasonable discussion about religion with guests at their hotel.

Read more:

Britain is turning into a sucking vortex of dumb. Jihad is abusing the legal system to gain religious ground. It's simply using litigation to achieve censorship, and it's pure evil.

Nice to waste taxpayer money regulating conversations...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not just religious speech. It's the entire PC movement. That's the biggest issue I have with PC. It's nice on a personal level, but on a "regulatory" level, it's dangerous.

Yup, and it's turning America into the land of the censored, home of the pussies. Even though I disagree with C7s political stances almost wholeheartedly, I appreciate his candor. We need more folks like that...

The stick up the ass of America grows in width and length every day. Pretty soon it's going to root itself and become impossible to remove.

• Members

Yup, and it's turning America into the land of the censored, home of the pussies. Even though I disagree with C7s political stances almost wholeheartedly, I appreciate his candor. We need more folks like that...

The stick up the ass of America grows in width and length every day. Pretty soon it's going to root itself and become impossible to remove.

Word. I wonder what will happen when words become as illegal as fists. Because if I'm going to get arrested for saying something someone doesn't like, I might as well just assault them physically, if it's all the same in the end.

C7

• Members

Word. I wonder what will happen when words become as illegal as fists. Because if I'm going to get arrested for saying something someone doesn't like, I might as well just assault them physically, if it's all the same in the end.

C7

At least they will have universally free medical coverage to cover your coarse and rude fisticuffs, sir! :mad:

• Moderators
I likewise disagree with Cdim7's political views, but recognize his right to free speech. his frequent use of obscene and vile language is what made me put him on my "ignore" list.

Your name calling on C7 (Cdim7) and the fact that you have him on your ignore list says a lot about you.

• Members

Your name calling on C7 (Cdim7) and the fact that you have him on your ignore list says a lot about you.

He's free to disagree with any of the {censored}ing {censored} I {censored}ing say, it's a real cunt{censored}er, but sometimes folks take a serious assraping over what they say. Other times, people get all throat swabbed by cock and put people on ignore because they don't like how virgin {censored}ed their language is, but we all know the score; even if I'm on his clit-snipped ignore list, he's still going to click on this post to read what it says.:D

C7

• Moderators
He's free to disagree with any of the {censored}ing {censored} I {censored}ing say, it's a real cunt{censored}er, but sometimes folks take a serious assraping over what they say. Other times, people get all throat swabbed by cock and put people on ignore because they don't like how virgin {censored}ed their language is, but we all know the score; even if I'm on his clit-snipped ignore list, he's still going to click on this post to read what it says.
:D
C7

:lol:

• Members

I'm having a fantastic day, rib-poking whiners. It's snowing, coffee is tasty, thinking about one last fly-fishing outing before the big snows hit. It's gonna be a great winter.

C7

I'm thinking of heading to either Clear Creek between Georgetown & Idaho Springs or the Big Thompson on Sunday. Let me know if you want to head up.

Archived