*peeves*

fretless

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People who wear so much perfume /cologne that the room or entire city block reeks for 10 min. after they leave . God help you if you enter an elevator with one of these people !

Or as a twist on this, having to ride the elevator that brings all the smokers to the basement smoking section. I swear I start nic-fitting about an hour after riding this elevator! :mad::mad::mad:

• Members

New people who join an internet forum and immediately complain that it is not what they thought it would be, as if they want their money back or something... :D

I hate getting in our elevators in the morning. I am on the 3rd floor and there are several women on the 2nd that wear way too much perfume and you can smell it in the empty elevator for 20 minutes after they have ridden it...

• Members

People who talk, but don't listen. :blah: Or they only listen until what you're saying triggers a thought and they start talking again. :blah::blah:

If what I'm trying to tell you is just my side of the conversation and not something you really need to know and you're making me work too hard, screw it. :mad:

Archived