*peeves*

fretless

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
oh, i assure you i am not said slower traffic. the people doing this are usually attempting to do 150km/h in a 100 zone, whilst i am doing about *cough*120*cough*

what? i don't speed....
:cop:

the best part is it is half sports cars and half falling apart econoboxes from the late 80s/early 90s pulling this crap.

trust me. drivers cause 90% of my grief lately... especially people who cut off delivery trucks. here's the deal, i'm bigger than you, i will win in a who squishes who contest, don't tempt me

I feel your pain. I am a Biomedical Field Service guy with about 25 hospitals that I service. I spend a lot of time behind the windshield during the course of a normal work day.

• Members

Bad drivers, which includes assholes that insist on using the left lane as their personal lane to gab/text on their phone while doing 55 MPH. The left lane is FOR PASSING ONLY.

People who talk with their mouth full. My mother does this and it drives me batty.

People at the grocery store who insist that their cart should block the entire section. Put it to the side.

And this is my biggest one-dirty looks to a breastfeeding mother. They can all just f off.

• Members

People who wear so much perfume /cologne that the room or entire city block reeks for 10 min. after they leave . God help you if you enter an elevator with one of these people !

Holy crap, man. The other day at work, a girl stopped at a colleague's desk (next to mine) and her perfume was so incredibly pungent my eyes almost started watering. No lie. When she left, I could almost swear I could taste her perfume in my mouth-like it just permeated my body and soul. I felt so violated.

Sad thing is, this girl is attractive, but the overpowering nature of her perfume completely turned me off. Ugh.

Archived