[metathread] $1.52 boy

boy#152

• Moderators

Originally posted by Detox

A "real" golfer once dared me to play a round with only a 3 wood, 5 and 9 irons, and a putter. He said I'd play the best round of my life. He was right.

I like to challenge friends to a match where I only get my 7-iron and putter and they get to use all 14 of their clubs. So far I'm 6-0 under those conditions. I find I shoot about 6-8 strokes worse per round only using a 7-iron, which puts me right in the low to mid-80s. I'm smart enough not to try this on friends that have lower handicaps than I do. ;)

Kindness, another pure Americaner :mad:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by oxygen

It's a bad thing that there are less homers?

They were ruining in the game. We are seeing the results already of lower steroid use.

Yes, homers are down an average of 0.171 per game, but that doesn't necessarily mean any one thing...

Not to pick on you (since several people have said the same thing) but you can't substantiate your claim...Fewer homers must be because of the steroid policy? Bull...Sure, that's likely part of it, but like most things, it's a lot more complicated than it's being made out to be...

April doesn't mean anything...Brian Roberts has hit 7 home runs so far, he hit 4 ALL of last year! Dmitri Young has 5 so far including 3 on Opening Day, he only hit 18 last year...

Lower than normal temps in much of the nation (it snowed 6 inches in Detroit yesterday!) have kept the ball in the park and several star sluggers are either on the DL or starting slowly (and not just folks suspected of juicing, but country-strong boys like Jim Thome)...

And MLB certainly could have changed the balls, they did it in the early 90s when the switched manufacturing methods...The stitches got tighter and the ball got livelier...

Jose Canseco's "perfect memory" aside, it's probably less than 10% of the players who use steroids...They actually instituted the policy last year and homers went up...

• Members

Originally posted by SA Rios

Are you retarded or is English your second language? I understand if you were born in Canada or something, but you should not go around saying that you are" pure Americaner" if you can't even speak it.

I think he's constantly on something, but whatever. RBTV is a great laugh :D

• Members

Originally posted by tenyearsgone

Is it me or does anybody else have trouble understanding ANYTHING this guy posts?
:confused:
I can't make out half the {censored} he writes........

What the hell is RBTV anyway?

Hell yeah!

And what the hell IS RBTV?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

WTF was this thread about again.... it's confusing.

Originally Posted by boy#152
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the poor man, entry lebel SX precision is THE way to go. Everything else tends to $300 or more, and then there is always more, more more (I dont like it).

$100...sounds as good as one of them ambelix goobers through my 20 watt ss Crate.

SX=super xtra cool.

sure.

I AM the RBTV ( still )

post no more after this note, or it WILL annoy me. Thanks eberyone. You low enders are 0kiedonkey...go on now-->back to your trogism and low end Rage bassed Dudetteism.

Chow.

...and what the {censored} was this guy on about???!!! "rbvt?? OKIEDONKIE!!!!??? TROGISM!!!!!!!!!!??? ambelix goobers.. low end Rage bassed dudetteism...??!??!?!1"

I think I just had an aneurysm:freak:

• Members

WTF was this thread about again.... it's confusing.

...and what the {censored} was this guy on about???!!! "rbvt?? OKIEDONKIE!!!!??? TROGISM!!!!!!!!!!??? ambelix goobers.. low end Rage bassed dudetteism...??!??!?!1"

I think I just had an aneurysm:freak:

rbvt: Rage Bass Truth Visionary, the title oakland gave himself for bringing the truth to the bass forum regarding good bass playing (rage bass).

OKIEDONKIE: okie dokey.

TROGISM: Acting like a troglodyte

ambelix goobers: alembic basses.

Basically he's saying he isn't going to spend very much money on a bass because he thinks nice basses sound lousy through his setup, which may be entirely fictional.

• Members

rbvt: Rage Bass Truth Visionary, the title oakland gave himself for bringing the truth to the bass forum regarding good bass playing (rage bass).

Basically he's saying he isn't going to spend very much money on a bass because he thinks nice basses sound lousy through his setup, which may be entirely fictional.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

• Members

Oakland? Who is he really? Mrs. Waymore is another of his monikers...

• 1 year later...

Archived