Redheads

Undead Sycip

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I saw the name in my email notification and instantly sucked in my breath, looking forward to one smoking pic. This one is meh at best. Let's do her a little more justice, shall we?

95_aeverhart_01.jpg

I coulda posted some of my favorites, but then I would get banned. :)

• Members

name?

Alex Sim-Wise. Glad you approve, but I must give at least partial credit elsewhere. I think it was on the guitar or amp forum, a discussion about who had the best avatar. This pic was one of the choices, and the dude posted several pics of Ms. Sim-Wise. She's something, yes?:cool:

• Members

Someone mentioned that there weren't any pictures of Kari Byron from Mythbusters yet...

mythbuster-kari.jpg

KariByron.jpg

skeleton.jpg

As far as anyone knows, Kari Byron has never done any nudes. There is, however, a british pinup model who looks a heck of a lot like her, hence the online confusion (if you google Kari Byron with safe search off you get some nekkid picture links). The model's name is Alexandra Sim-Wise.

• Members
Someone mentioned that there weren't any pictures of Kari Byron from Mythbusters yet...

mythbuster-kari.jpg

KariByron.jpg

skeleton.jpg

As far as anyone knows, Kari Byron has never done any nudes. There is, however, a british pinup model who looks a heck of a lot like her, hence the online confusion (if you google Kari Byron with safe search off you get some nekkid picture links). The model's name is Alexandra Sim-Wise.

There is another entire thread dedicated to Kari's hotness, including the lovely bikini shots from shark week. :thu:

It's early still, I need coffee, if no one digs it out by the time I get back I'll do it then.

Archived