Redheads

Undead Sycip

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm disappointed guys, really disappointed. Lots of chicks in this thread that I don't even think qualify as redheads...

There's been a few...Nicole Kidman is one. Heather Carolin is another. Both are "carpet matches the drapes" redheads....though Nicole likes to dye her hair to different colors for some reason. But it's clear to see she's a true redhead if you look at her full frontal scenes in "Billy Bathgate". Yes, I do extensive study on this...trying to get a research grant if I can.

But you're right, there's a lot of fake redheads in here. The neon-colored orange or red hair is a big give-away. Like Hayley Williams above.

Here's one of Heather Carolin again:

20081216-kmc7rjgnd7ecai5ebi3gbkydie.jpg

• Members

There's been a few...Nicole Kidman is one. Heather Carolin is another. Both are "carpet matches the drapes" redheads....though Nicole likes to dye her hair to different colors for some reason. But it's clear to see she's a true redhead if you look at her full frontal scenes in "Billy Bathgate". Yes, I do extensive study on this...trying to get a research grant if I can.

But you're right, there's a lot of fake redheads in here. The neon-colored orange or red hair is a big give-away. Like Hayley Williams above.

Here's one of Heather Carolin again:

20081216-kmc7rjgnd7ecai5ebi3gbkydie.jpg

The second picture is the closest to her pre-"RIOT!" hair color. She is (from what I can tell) a natural redhead who just goes ape{censored} with the dyejobs.

• Members

My wife has done the dyed-red thing, with blonde highlights a couple of times. Daddy likey.:D It's sort of a reddish blonde now...
HalloweenHermansBradsRecital055.jpg

When I met her, she had platinum blonde hair. If it wasn't so expensive to maintain, I'd have her go back to it, but she spends enough munny at the hair salon as it is. When she was blonde, it was like $150 a month, but she did it right. I'll buy that girl a wig, yo.:D
C7

• Members
red743.jpg

Holy crap!! I know her.

She's from my old neck of the woods. Good girl that's resorted to amateur pron to make some bucks. A shame really, but can't argue with the dollars she takes in just to show her fine body on teh interwebz.

I haven't thought about her in awhile now. Had a complimentary membership to her site for a spell. I totally wanted her until I found out what she did. After that, I still wanted her, just from the comfort of my own home. :D

• Members
Holy crap!! I know her.

She's from my old neck of the woods. Good girl that's resorted to amateur pron to make some bucks. A shame really, but can't argue with the dollars she takes in just to show her fine body on teh interwebz.

I haven't thought about her in awhile now. Had a complimentary membership to her site for a spell. I totally wanted her until I found out what she did. After that, I still wanted her, just from the comfort of my own home.
:D

:lol::lol:

• Members

I'm going to have to look at my old files, see if I have any of her earlier vids, from her early 20's. She looks good there, but she was way finer in her more youthful youth.

She's kinda weird looking. I mean, I'd hit it and all, but I wouldn't actively pursue her I don't think. I can definitely see the "ZOMG" factor if you knew her though... There's a pr0n chick named Harmony that looks just like a girl I went to high school with. Yeah... I like her... :D

• Members
She's kinda weird looking. I mean, I'd hit it and all, but I wouldn't actively pursue her I don't think. I can definitely see the "ZOMG" factor if you knew though... There's a pr0n chick named Harmony that looks like a girl I went to high school with. Yeah... I like her...

No, I totally know what you mean. She's pretty good looking, but still has this "what is it about her that's odd" factor going on. Like your instinct is to think she's hot because she is a redhead and showing alot of skin, but when you really just look at her face, there is just something missing from her being totally ripping hot.

I was more shocked to see someone, anyone, putting up a pic of Ellie in a redheads thread. Just something, someone, I didn't see coming. Even if you know someone that has done some form of pron, with all that's out there on the net, it's so weird to see someone you personally knew pop up in this context.

• Members
She's kinda weird looking. I mean, I'd hit it and all, but I wouldn't actively pursue her I don't think. I can definitely see the "ZOMG" factor if you knew her though... There's a pr0n chick named Harmony that looks just like a girl I went to high school with. Yeah... I like her...

I think it's her nose - it's tweaked to her left. And she had to paint in her upper lip. Other than that, she's warm and she moves... :idk:

Archived