Redheads

Undead Sycip

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Except she's a pretender. She's a pretty gal, but not a red head. But this is still a very good thread.
;)

Not a fan of true redheads.
"Pretenders" drive me wild tho.
My example is a perfect composition with those lovely eyes, full cheeks and clear complexion...all framed out with those glasses. :love:
Even her outfit is cool. :)

• Members

My example is a perfect composition with those lovely eyes, full cheeks and clear complexion...all framed out with those glasses.
:love:
Even her outfit is cool.
:)

I like both, and for different reasons. Something about the skin, the pinkness of the nips. even the freckles, makes me go :love::love: for true reds.

But at the same time, I get outright hot and horny for a girl with red colored hair, even better if there is some black mixed in. :love::love:

Keep in mind... "true" redheads have orange hair really, and "fake" ones typically have hair that is actually red in hue, very different looks, and both of them turn my crank.

• Members
I used to have a big-time crush on Alicia Witt

039_38187~Alicia-Witt-Posters.jpg

768544789_38c3b1b42e.jpg

Alicia3use%20WEB.jpg

She used to be on some cheesy TV show (playing Cybil Sheppard's daughter) maybe 10 years ago.

Emre

Used to? I still do. :love:

I first saw her in the movie Four Rooms, she gets topless in it, and well, I needed to get more Kleenex.

• Moderators

My example is a perfect composition with those lovely eyes, full cheeks and clear complexion...all framed out with those glasses.
Even her outfit is cool.
:)

Oh I like the pretenders enough. I've just always had a thing for redheads. Then again, I've been married to one for the last 16 years.

Archived