Redheads

Undead Sycip

• Members

dude, learn to use your camera. she's all out of focus. btw, nice gf. and YOU need to hit the gym. :poke: can you even see your Wall-e without having to bend? that's like the first degree of obesity.
:eek:

The out of focus pic was at a gig of mine; I was busy playing and not taking pictures of people :p

The halloween picture was taken shortly after I'd recovered from a string of back/neck injuries and hadn't been able to work out for about 6 months. I gained about 10% body fat. I've already lost 10lbs, workin my way back down.

BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF :mad::p

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I am sure you feel real bad every time you look at her face and think. Yup, that's all mine."

Lucky bastage.

Not at all-- I forgot to add the ";)" ;)

I'm pretty confident in who I am (and I'm really not even that big, it's a weird angle). When I complained about gaining weight she even said "you're gonna have to gain a lot more than that before I become unattracted to you". Time for some nachos and beer! :D

• Members
The out of focus pic was at a gig of mine; I was busy playing and not taking pictures of people
:p

The halloween picture was taken shortly after I'd recovered from a string of back/neck injuries and hadn't been able to work out for about 6 months. I gained about 10% body fat. I've already lost 10lbs, workin my way back down.

BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF
:mad::p

you can always rely on me to tell you that you're fat, fatso. ;) 10% from 300 is 30, so you still have a long way to go. just foolin' around with you :) good luck on losing the rest and keeping the gf :)

• Members

Good eye... It's on the South side of the harbour, where the seaplanes land. That is the park in the background.

I know that spot all too well. I used to live in the apartment buildings behind you in the pic. It was a nightly ritual after work to walk down to the 9pm gun, listen to it go off, then head home after.

• Members

I know that spot all too well. I used to live in the apartment buildings behind you in the pic. It was a nightly ritual after work to walk down to the 9pm gun, listen to it go off, then head home after.

I used to live up on 14th and Fraser, in the top of one of those old 3 storey houses, nice panorama looking north, and man, when that 9PM cannon went off every night, it literally shook the windows.

• Members

Hey Renfield, what did you used to do in Van?

By day I fixed and set up guitars for JAM Industries (Coast, Erickson, Korg), by night I was either in a band, promoting a show or working at any one of the clubs as a stage and lighting tech. I eventually went on to tour as a guitar tech. At that point I was making good scratch, so I took fun jobs to keep me busy between stints in the bus. Usually A&B Sound on Seymour. I worked all the CD shops in the core at one point or other.

• Members

By day I fixed and set up guitars for JAM Industries (Coast, Erickson, Korg), by night I was either in a band, promoting a show or working at any one of the clubs as a stage and lighting tech. I eventually went on to tour as a guitar tech. At that point I was making good scratch, so I took fun jobs to keep me busy between stints in the bus. Usually A&B Sound on Seymour. I worked all the CD shops in the core at one point or other.

Damn... what time period are we talking here?

Archived