Nebulous' 1st Show

Uze Soap

• Members

Ever hear of self control?

What's that mean? If you would have listened to my band you would have heard the lyric where we mention self control. But you didn't, cause you're smug and only consider a quality recording worthy of your interest. Or you just couldn't hear him. Cause I couldn't really.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know whats sad and tragic about this whole thread? I listened to all of the songs on the myspace page and honestly, they aren't bad. I would have arranged them differently to give them some more build and dynamics but as a whole I can see someone getting into them with the right producer.

The video should never have been posted. Honestly, I learned that from Stagebandit. Your WORST video on youtube is the one which your band will be judged and this video is {censored}. With a little patience you could have gotten a good video with a feed out of the board and the input wouldn't have been as hostile but judging by your conduct on this thread, you aren't that good at being patient.

Personally, I think you come off as a whinny bitch but that's my opinion. From a musical standpoint I actually think the band has potential as a recording project and if the singer ever learns how to embrace being on stage instead of cowering people might come to see you. In the meantime, you're going to need a thicker skin. No matter how good your band sounds there are people who aren't going to like you and you need to learn to deal with that like a grown man, not a 10-year-old. You're 23, you want to be a musician. Grow up.

• Members

Oh, come on now, you're slipping. You can do better than that.

STILL better than your band, though.
:wave:

Well, so much for the ignore button, since everybody is piling on him.

Dude, your hilarious dig at my music means about as much to me as fungal growth on the toenail of a farmer in western Mongolia.

Your opinion has zero validity, because even if somebody doesn't necessarily care for the style...I know it's good music...enough good musicians and good people have told me, as much.

You asked if your clip was good music. Deep down, in your heart, you know that it is not good music.

Look..it's obvious we touched a nerve. That's understandable.

Nobody likes to have their creation ripped apart.

But the fact is, you asked for it.

No...check that...you demanded it.

You posted a complete cluster{censored} of sound and vision, and more than likely, people were simply being polite and not commenting on it.

So you try to cajole a response, and when you got a hot, steaming turd dumped upon your endeavor, you got all indignant and offered up a hundred excuses as to why it looked and sounded like the maiden voyage of the S.S. Failboat.

Then you start lashing out with sixth-grade insults, and then offering it up as over-the-top sarcasm and parody.

You need to grow up and get a {censored}ing grip, junior.

I am pretty sure most of the people, here, have never been in a band as god-awful as yours, and would have probably given up the whim of playing if we had ever sounded that bad.

I can promise you this...

You will never get anywhere playing music, with that kind of bi-polar freakout attitude anytime somebody criticizes your music.

The fact of the matter is...maybe music just isn't your bag. :idk:

There's no shame in that...you need to realize when stuff just isn't working out, for you.

• Members

I apologize for being rude and stupid. I am completely off my meds, by the way. Thanks for reminding me.

apology accepted. Now lets all move on.. this thread has been filled with people being foolish. I do think it started with you, because maybe you were being a little sensitive about your music and ppl's opinions. People will always respond pretty harsh when a thread gets to be like this so it was flinging from all angles.

Just remember tho, there is no "win" there is only people who will try and "one up" the negativity. Good luck with your band.

• Members

Of course I'm being childish, Jesus Christ, that's obvious to anyone who can read. Just to be clear, NO ONE is this stupid. I thought my outlandish behavior was too obvious even to the most cynical musician, but I was wrong apparently. I get negative feedback about my music all the time, I just had a really REALLY {censored}ing bad day and responded to your guys' bitchy comments in an also bitchy way. I am an adult, this is just a music forum, and I'm not crying over a bunch of strangers insulting my beloved songs. BUT THEN, toward the end there I was just {censored}ing around, cause I figured I'd already lost you, and I insulted dick{censored}'s music because I hated it and his attitude and smugness got me pissed off the most. I don't care if anyone hates it or even considers it to be music, even though it is obviously music. I was {censored}ING AROUND.

I really didn't think I would have to make a serious reply to my outbursts, but I guess I need to take into consideration how serious these forum messages can look, even when the person on this end is anything but. And you can say I'm just going back on what I said and being bipolar and all of this baloney, I don't care. Its not whats important.

For the record, once again, I DO appreciate those who listened and took the time to critique the music. Those who told me its not even music, or that its bull{censored} and you had to turn it off after 30 seconds because your fragile ears couldn't deal with the supposed cluster{censored} of noises you claim the recording to be, you all can still go {censored} yourselves. I don't take that back one bit. Thanks to those who are adult enough to not have fallen into my trap of hilarious internet word fighting. The others need to take a look in the mirror before dispensing meaningless insults because someone hurt their stupid feelings, or whatever.

• Members
Well, so much for the ignore button, since everybody is piling on him.

Dude, your hilarious dig at my music means about as much to me as fungal growth on the toenail of a farmer in western Mongolia.

Your opinion has
zero
validity, because even if somebody doesn't necessarily care for the style...
I
know it's
good
music...enough
good
musicians and
good
people have told me, as much.

You asked if your clip was good music. Deep down, in your heart, you know that it is
not
good music.

Look..it's obvious we touched a nerve. That's understandable.

Nobody likes to have their creation ripped apart.

But the fact is, you asked for it.

No...check that...you
demanded
it.

You posted a complete cluster{censored} of sound and vision, and more than likely, people were simply being polite and not commenting on it.

So you try to cajole a response, and when you got a hot, steaming turd dumped upon your endeavor, you got all indignant and offered up a hundred excuses as to why it looked and sounded like the maiden voyage of the S.S. Failboat.

Then you start lashing out with sixth-grade insults, and then offering it up as over-the-top sarcasm and parody.

You need to grow up and get a {censored}ing grip, junior.

I am pretty sure most of the people, here, have
never
been in a band as god-awful as yours, and would have probably given up the whim of playing if we had
ever
sounded that bad.

I can promise you this...

You will never get anywhere playing music, with that kind of bi-polar freakout attitude anytime somebody criticizes your music.

The fact of the matter is...
maybe music just isn't your bag.
:idk:
There's no shame in that...you need to realize when stuff just isn't working out, for you.

You there! YOU have looked far too much into this thread, my fat friend. Do you really think someone can be this ignorant and dumb? This childish and insane? I even said I was off my meds! How more obvious can I be? At first, yes I was pissed. Cause you're a dick. Now leave me alone and go back to your life, instead of wasting your finger power on NOTHING. You don't like my music, fine. Now {censored} off.

• Members

Those who told me its not even music, or that its bull{censored} and you had to turn it off after 30 seconds because your fragile ears couldn't deal with the supposed cluster{censored} of noises
you claim
the recording to be,

Are you saying it's not a {censored}ty recording?

• Members

No, its obviously a bad recording. I said, the SUPPOSED CLUTER{censored} OF NOISES you CLAIM it to be. Its actually music, dickface. There. Any more stupid {censored}ing questions about this stupid pointless waste of time you call a thread?

• Members
No, its obviously a bad recording. I said, the SUPPOSED CLUTER{censored} OF NOISES you CLAIM it to be. Its actually music, dickface. There. Any more stupid {censored}ing questions about this stupid pointless waste of time you call a thread?

If you're familiar with the songs you can pick them out. Just like you wouldn't be able to understand a song someone is whistling unless you knew the it. Again, I listened to the music on your page. The video sounds nothing like it. It's just noise. My advice to you as a musician is just take those videos down until you have decent recordings. You CAN get a gig based on your music but you'll lose it based on those vids.

• Members
KTHXFU!
:(

p.s.: Be proud of yourselves, for you have smashed my confidence in myself and what little hopes and dreams I had in this band forever. I'm a crybaby and a douche and prima donna, oh you're all so right. All I wanted was one compliment, so maybe I could forgive myself and allow myself to want to continue. But now I realize that with all of your expertise and mass knowledge and experience, I'm nothing but a 23 year old loser with no future whatsoever. And I'm gonna keep complaining about it, too. Thanks again for everything. Wah.

Sigged. :thu:

• Members

Man, you sure get yer panties in a wad, don'tcha junior?

FWIW, I never said it was a cluster{censored} of a recording.

Actually, it would have to increase by a factor of at least 4 in quality to rise to the status of cluster{censored}. :wave:

• Members

Dont confuse the guy ,,,

I wasn't going to go there but the single key does add to the monotony of the show. Honestly, I never said I didn't like it. It wasn't a good performance and the band was just boring. There is potential but that band needs some help. The guitar was out of tune even if the guitarist didn't think so. The singer had no "frontman" skills. The stuff on their website sound much better then the video. Maybe they shouldn't advertise a web video that sucks and record a good one to put up.

• Members

I wasn't going to go there but the single key does add to the monotony of the show. Honestly, I never said I didn't like it. It wasn't a good performance and the band was just boring. There is potential but that band needs some help. The guitar was out of tune even if the guitarist didn't think so. The singer had no "frontman" skills. The stuff on their website sound much better then the video. Maybe they shouldn't advertise a web video that sucks and record a good one to put up.

man i am not doggin you. The guys band sucks and he is acting like a dink. I am serious. This band might not even know what a key signature is. I do think we have beat the bastard up enough though. Somone put on hoogie boogie land lol.

Archived