Nebulous' 1st Show

Uze Soap

• Moderators

Also... guys, please don't throw gasoline on the fire when threads like this happen. We have a pretty civil, informative forum here. Let's all take the high road, even when someone's being unreasonable and childish, and try to keep thing from getting ugly.

Anyhow...

:facepalm:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You won't be seeing Mr. Soap for a week. Not even mentioning his rude and childish attitude, the n-word and "f*g" get you a guaranteed vacation from HC.

Ah. Bummer. :cry:

Well I meant what I said, at first I thought it was the same ol' whiney carp but he seemed to be taking it in stride after a while and was sort of entertaining.

Reminds me of one of those odd times where you butt heads with somebody at first then end up laughing at each other and hanging out.

Good times.

GAWD I am ready for the weekend!!!. :rawk:

• Moderators

Ah. Bummer.
:cry:

Well I meant what I said, at first I thought it was the same ol' whiney carp but he seemed to be taking it in stride after a while and was sort of entertaining.

I didn't say it wasn't entertaining. :D

But, I don't make the rules here. :cop:

• Members

The guy was crude and unfunny, even in the OP. But in his defense, he was torn a new one so many times he won't be able to seat for far longer than his "Vacation" from HC.

Aaahhh, ain't political correctness a bitch though!!

Well, he asked for it.

I do think I gave him some constructive criticism, from the perspective of a (former) metal fan who is pretty familiar with the genre.

I mean: like it or not - the metal genre has expectations and parameters.

One of those is tight, fast rhythm guitar.

The other is tight drums.

Neither of which were evident in the five clips that I watched.

• Moderators

Aaahhh, ain't political correctness a bitch though!!

To be clear nobody is required to be "politically correct", just to refrain from racial slurs, "f*g", and the like. Nobody is going to get the banhammer for saying "blind" instead of "sight-impaired."

:)

• Members

You know I keep reading this thread and I went from thinking Uze was a douche.. to actually feeling bad for him. :wave:

Alot of you guys just like going on and on fanning the flames. Its funny how the douchery can so quickly change sides. :confused:

ew that sounds gross.. "Please pass the douche" as it were. :facepalm:

• Members

You know I keep reading this thread and I went from thinking Uze was a douche.. to actually feeling bad for him.
:wave:

Alot of you guys just like going on and on fanning the flames. Its funny how the douchery can so quickly change sides.
:confused:

ew that sounds gross.. "Please pass the douche" as it were.
:facepalm:

sorry but I gotta disagree with you. I feel sorta bad for the guy but not becuase I think he didn't get what he deserved in this thread. I just think he has some real issues he needs to deal with and I really feel bad for anyone in a band with him. I think it was he who fanned the flames. He kept coming back for more, and he also made it extremely personal - calling people "fat" and worse...I mean you start doing that and you know yr going to get a {censored} storm. Honestly I find it hard to believe the guy is really 23 or 25 or whatever he said he was...he comes off as more of an obnoxious 14 year old.

• Members

Its funny how the douchery can so quickly change sides.

We were just trying to relate to him in as his native language.:wave:

Personally, I find people popping a blood vessel over posting on an internet forum highly entertaining. But that's just me. I'm sure I'm alone in this.

• Members

I just think he has some real issues he needs to deal with...

Yea exactly. And instead of trying to be mature about it and help the person realizing this, alot of you guys in here continue on trying to keep him going. He even went so far as to admit to drug addiction as well as appoligize but no.. You guys strike me as the kind of guys that invite the blind kid to play catch so you can watch him get hit in the face.

Ok well.. maybe thats a little much but you get what i'm saying. But alas, I'm done preaching here and my peace keeping is leaving the building. :wave:

Archived