Nebulous' 1st Show

Uze Soap

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did blame myself. I originally thought the show was decent, then as the posts grew, I more and more realized what a {censored}ing failure I am at the one thing I enjoy in the world. Yeah, I'm not perfect and I make excuses for my epic failures. I go back and forth, in denial and excuses. Some of you were very polite and cool about it, listening to my {censored} and all and commenting honestly. And I do appreciate it. As anyone though, when I'm criticized so harshly and told to just stop playing music at all, it pisses me the {censored} off. I always get {censored} from HC so I'm just not accustomed to {censored}ing being nice about it. Thanks to those who were honest in a DECENT way, and the rest of you can go {censored} yourselves forever.

Nebulous will continue to make music and improve our game. We're good together and the music is known in our town enough that a good assortment of people we don't know have told us they love it. We have only been playing together for less than a year and that was our first show of anything, ever. So I guess what I'm saying is that the internet always seems to get me down and make me upset, maybe because I can't handle scrutiny. Maybe so! Either way, I give up. Thanks for sharing, and to Hell with everyone.

• Members

I did blame myself. I originally thought the show was decent, then as the posts grew, I more and more realized what a {censored}ing failure I am at the one thing I enjoy in the world. Yeah, I'm not perfect and I make excuses for my epic failures. I go back and forth, in denial and excuses. Some of you were very polite and cool about it, listening to my {censored} and all and commenting honestly. And I do appreciate it. As anyone though, when I'm criticized so harshly and told to just stop playing music at all, it pisses me the {censored} off. I always get {censored} from HC so I'm just not accustomed to {censored}ing being nice about it. Thanks to those who were honest in a DECENT way, and the rest of you can go {censored} yourselves forever.

Nebulous will continue to make music and improve our game. We're good together and the music is known in our town enough that a good assortment of people we don't know have told us they love it. We have only been playing together for less than a year and that was our first show of anything, ever. So I guess what I'm saying is that the internet always seems to get me down and make me upset, maybe because I can't handle scrutiny. Maybe so! Either way, I give up. Thanks for sharing, and to Hell with everyone.

KTHXBYE :thu:

• Members

KTHXFU! :(

p.s.: Be proud of yourselves, for you have smashed my confidence in myself and what little hopes and dreams I had in this band forever. I'm a crybaby and a douche and prima donna, oh you're all so right. All I wanted was one compliment, so maybe I could forgive myself and allow myself to want to continue. But now I realize that with all of your expertise and mass knowledge and experience, I'm nothing but a 23 year old loser with no future whatsoever. And I'm gonna keep complaining about it, too. Thanks again for everything. Wah.

• Members

KTHXFU!
:(

p.s.: Be proud of yourselves, for you have smashed my confidence in myself and what little hopes and dreams I had in this band forever. I'm a crybaby and a douche and prima donna, oh you're all so right. All I wanted was one compliment, so maybe I could forgive myself and allow myself to want to continue. But now I realize that with all of your expertise and mass knowledge and experience, I'm nothing but a 23 year old loser with no future whatsoever. And I'm gonna keep complaining about it, too. Thanks again for everything. Wah.

Wow..what a spineless, pathetic, self-loathing sack, you are.

I think you missed your calling...you shoulda started an emo band, with that attitude.

"LOOK AT ME - WATCH ME BLEED AND CRY!!!":cry:

KTHXBYE:wave: (IGNORE ALL POSTS FROM USER "UZE SOAP"? - *click* "YES")

• Members

Wow, what an idiot you are! I was making fun of myself. You missed that one, dude. I should have figured someone would take it seriously and call me emo. I {censored}ing hate emo. You guys just really go to me this time, for some reason. I used to be mature and intelligent. What the {censored} happened?! I've lost it. My life has sunk so low that I look back on my posts from not even a day ago and can't believe how unbelievably lame they are, what with all the whining and excuses.

Yes you're right! What else do you want from me? An apology for posting something I thought I was proud of? I already accepted the fact that I'm a failure, do you want me to comb my hair to the side and dye it black too? I just wanted some goddamn real conversation about my half-assed performance and because I turned into a spoiled brat about it, I got nothing but hateful comments and insults. So I do deserve all of it and I only loathe myself because of what I've done in my life. You have no idea how atrocious of a person I am. Now please, continue replying to my {censored}ING EMO BULL{censored} comments and maybe even report me if you want! Why not? That would be the adult thing to do. After all, this is my {censored}ty lame emo thread I started and cause I couldn't handle your insults I fired back with blah blah blah excuses poor me pity {censored} everyone nonsense. Am I right? Can I at least be right about something?

I'm a heroin addict with no soul and I have no family left and my few friends left despise me under their breathe. So maybe a {censored}ty lame {censored}ed up band is what I deserve.

The thing that started my ranting is how I've almost never received anything but compliments on my music, until now. Its been a haunting experience for me. Thanks for the eye opener. Seriously now, I'm gonna stop. Delete this thread before I get in trouble.

• Members

Holy {censored} I just listened to cooter's music and thought it couldn't get any worse than Nebulous, but apparently it can! And I'm not just saying that because you insulted me! It truly sucks! You're all old failed musicians and no one will ever buy your music because its imitated from so long ago no one cares or really remembers. Its more boring than mine because mine is original and sounds different, yours is old and repetitious beyond anything I have ever heard downtown Palm Springs. But it looks like you have a good time and probably have a good job, so {censored} me.

• Members
Holy {censored} I just listened to cooter's music and thought it couldn't get any worse than Nebulous, but apparently it can! And I'm not just saying that because you insulted me! It truly sucks! You're all old failed musicians and no one will ever buy your music because its imitated from so long ago no one cares or really remembers. Its more boring than mine because mine is original and sounds different, yours is old and repetitious beyond anything I have ever heard downtown Palm Springs. But it looks like you have a good time and probably have a good job, so {censored} me.

Dude are you off your medication.:confused:

• Members

Maybe someone should delete this thread. I don't want to be banned cause I actually learn {censored} on here sometimes and I'm having a hard time right now so I don't want this to ruin my chances of ever learning anything here, again.

I apologize for being rude and stupid. I am completely off my meds, by the way. Thanks for reminding me.

• Members

Maybe someone should delete this thread. I don't want to be banned cause I actually learn {censored} on here sometimes and I'm having a hard time right now so I don't want this to ruin my chances of ever learning anything here, again.

I apologize for being rude and stupid. I am completely off my meds, by the way. Thanks for reminding me.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Loser.

• Members

authentic-drama-queen.jpg

• Members

Dude - I hate to have to tell you this, but you're spewing - and spewing badly at that. I won't join in the debate about who's music is "better" or "worse" - simply because that's a matter of personal taste - and as you've so aptly demonstrated, the is no accounting for taste!.

I will take you to task on your claims regarding "old failed musicians" and "no one will ever buy your music". Cooter (along with most of the guys who've responded to you in this thread) - are working musicians who gig regularly. There's no "maybe we'll get another gig and do better" - they're working regularly. They've rendered your claim "no one will ever buy your music" moot - since folks are regularly buying their music. Cooter and the majority of the guys who've responded to you don't play for free.

You begged for feedback - and became mildly antagonistic when you didn't get it right away. When you got what was a pretty good assessment from somebody who knows - you first became defensive and sadly, soon thereafter - downright offensive.

Spew as long and hard as you'd like. You've blown an opportunity to learn something.

To the rest of my fellow forumites - put me down for 20 that there won't ever be a Nebulous' 2nd show. Ol' Soap here has pretty much torpedoed whatever potential he may have had.

• Members

Guy you are out of line. Teh cooter has some major chops. In defence of your band, You make hoogie boogie land look like quality stuff ... so there is somthing positive.

• Members

You {censored}ing smug dicks just won't give it up will you? You already joined in on the witch hunt, morons. Go {censored} yourselves. I'm off my meds for real and I don't {censored}ing care what the {censored} any of you think anymore. Are you done now? Ha ha, have fun being working musicians and putting down those who are just trying on a forum that claims to welcome anyone who gigs. Hypocritical pompous cowardly bull{censored}ting wannabes, the lot of you.

And wow, I've been here years longer than most of you and this is the {censored} I get for being a little ridiculous momentarily. So {censored}ing what. Report me and prove your antagonistic cocksucking ways. BYE!

• Members

You {censored}ing smug dicks just won't give it up will you? You already joined in on the witch hunt, morons. Go {censored} yourselves. I'm off my meds for real and I don't {censored}ing care what the {censored} any of you think anymore. Are you done now? Ha ha, have fun being working musicians and putting down those who are just trying on a forum that claims to welcome anyone who gigs. Hypocritical pompous cowardly bull{censored}ting wannabes, the lot of you.

And wow, I've been here years longer than most of you and this is the {censored} I get for being a little ridiculous momentarily. So {censored}ing what. Report me and prove your antagonistic cocksucking ways. BYE!

Comedy gold. :thu::lol:

• Members

At least someone appreciates my humor. I thought no one would ever {censored}ing get it. Then again, this hasn't been the most clear cut humor I've ever done. Ha ha, just kidding. Suck my dick.

Excellent! Keep it coming!

This is much better than your band!

Archived