Devistating news

• Members

My good friend and singer for Throwdown jones lost his wife this weekend to a heart attack. She was only 35 yrs young and was a mother to to their son , She was the bands biggest fan and supporter and never missed a show but most of all she was my dear friends wife , best friend and soulmate and loving mother. While i am no longer with the band this news is devastating to hear and to know the pain my best friend and brother from another mother is feeling going through. Her services are the 14th and this will be one of the hardest things to go to. In the last 18 months this is the third funeral for a close friend ... life doesnt seem fair sometimes when the goodones go so young with so much ahead of them ... :mad:

RIP Meg...

• Members

Today was the hardest day to go through. At the funeral home today there was more people then i have seen at most famous peoples funerals. His wife was loved by so many people far and near. its still hard to believe she is gone , this is one of those things where things will never be the same again for so many people. :(

• Members

This is very sad news. 35 years old, wow. My sincere condolences to your friend and the rest of the family.

No one ever said life is fair, and we all have to consider our own mortality. We all should take a look at our daily lives and remember that we are not going to be here for very long.

Best Wishes,

Mike T.

Archived