Where's Guido61?

• Members

He hasn't posted in over a week. The forum hasn't been the same lately. First Blue Strat has himself banned. Then Wade Keys disappears, now Guido.:confused: I really miss Wade and Guido bickering and argueing over who killed whom.:lol: I'm even missing bathrobe boy.:facepalm:

• Members

It's pretty easy to participate on that level if you have access at work and two monitors - you can have all your work going on one screen and the forum open on the other. Just jump back and forth as your attention permits.

I personally don't do that now, since my job got moronically busy, but I have in the past...

Brian V.

• Members

It's pretty easy to participate on that level if you have access at work and two monitors - you can have all your work going on one screen and the forum open on the other. Just jump back and forth as your attention permits.

I personally don't do that now, since my job got moronically busy, but I have in the past...

Brian V.

i do this on slow days all the time. hehehe.

• Members

Brian V.

Switching between windows works, too. :thu:

• Members

He hasn't posted in over a week. The forum hasn't been the same lately.
First Blue Strat has himself banned.
Then Wade Keys disappears, now Guido.
:confused:
I really miss Wade and Guido bickering and argueing over who killed whom.
:lol:
I'm even missing bathrobe boy.
:facepalm:

I do not understand this.

• Members

I think he did it just to give himself a timeout from the forum. He did it at least once before.

That I understand, it's the part about needing to get himself banned to do it. I spend a lot of time on the computer too but when I think it's too much I use the off button. Anyway, I have a tremendous amount of respect for the amount of knowledge he's passed onto this board so I'll just drop it before my words are misconstrued.

Hope to hear from him soon.

• Members

That I understand, it's the part about needing to get himself banned to do it. I spend a lot of time on the computer too but when I think it's too much I use the off button. Anyway, I have a tremendous amount of respect for the amount of knowledge he's passed onto this board so I'll just drop it before my words are misconstrued.

Hope to hear from him soon.

Simple... Pat has an addictive personality - and that's the coping strategy that works for him. I'm glad to see he has the fortitude to do it.

I, too, hope he rejoins us soon!

• Members

Simple... Pat has an addictive personality - and that's the coping strategy that works for him. I'm glad to see he has the fortitude to do it.

I, too, hope he rejoins us soon!

Understood.

As I said, hope to hear from him soon.

• Members

Brian V.

We must have the same job with the same company. Howdy, neighbor!

• Members

I was missed? Whoda thunk?

Not MIA or anything. All is well and good on my end. Just busy as hell between work, family and a full band schedule. Also, one of the main reasons I come here---keeping up with what current Top 40 material is working for bands--is off the table for the moment as I don't think we'll be learning any new songs until the schedule slows down in the fall, and by then most of the current killer tunes will be old news.

As far as Wade goes...I've heard a few rumors as to what he's be up to, but don't know what the real story is. If anyone is in contact with him, give him my best and tell him I miss my sparing partner!

• Members

I was missed? Whoda thunk?

Not MIA or anything. All is well and good on my end. Just busy as hell between work, family and a full band schedule. Also, one of the main reasons I come here---keeping up with what current Top 40 material is working for bands--is off the table for the moment as I don't think we'll be learning any new songs until the schedule slows down in the fall, and by then most of the current killer tunes will be old news.

As far as Wade goes...I've heard a few rumors as to what he's be up to, but don't know what the real story is. If anyone is in contact with him, give him my best and tell him I miss my sparing partner!

Glad you're back.:thu: I just wonder what is going on when active posters just disappear without any warning. I always worry that something bad happened.

Archived