Post Pictures of you performing on stage

stunningbabe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the variax comes in handy in small venues when i dont have the room for a lot of gear. but on normal gigs, i enjoy bringing 4-5 instruments to play.

i've been painting metal flake teles and strats the last year or so. those have been my main instruments to play lately. gets a lot of comments. i have no still pics of me with the sparkle guitars. only videos

• Members

I've been performing folk rock at coffee shops and town festivals for about 4 years now. I play rhythm guitar and sing. In order to have a full sound, I need a lead instrumentalist to perform with me as a duo. My biggest challenge at this moment is working in a new lead instrumentalist. Below is a picture of me performing at Yardley Harvest Days.

l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Terry..you've been around here the same year I joined...in 2001. You would've seen the 3 photos I posted in 2003 :-)

Due to that posting, I received so many disgusting private messages from disgusting perverts who obviously let their animalistic testorene level took over their perverted minds. Many asked to sleep with me...said things like " Baby...you are stunning. Let me Fxxx you and....etc...etc... etc!!"

I dont enjoy that...and no girl in her right frame of mind does. I do not want that to happen again. Those of you who have seen my photos can tell those who have not about how I look.

• Members

A girl my trio backs up from time to time has that same Ibanez...hers is not that great "unplugged", but amplifies beautifully.

I actually get a really good sound with mine through all the house systems I use and my QSC K10. I use Elixir mediums on it and keep it tuned down half a step when I play live. What I really want is an Larriv

• Members

Terry..you've been around here the same year I joined...in 2001. You would've seen the 3 photos I posted in 2003 :-)

Due to that posting, I received so many disgusting private messages from disgusting perverts who obviously let their animalistic testorene level took over their perverted minds. Many asked to sleep with me...said things like " Baby...you are stunning. Let me Fxxx you and....etc...etc... etc!!"

I dont enjoy that...and no girl in her right frame of mind does. I do not want that to happen again. Those of you who have seen my photos can tell those who have not about how I look.

Um......OOOOOooooookay..........:facepalm::rolleyes:

Archived