Post Pictures of you performing on stage

stunningbabe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I actually was thinking of signing up as a dude when I got here but I decided that boobs or no boobs I might as be up front and honest. I may not be a sexpot but I don't see the point in hiding. In this industry your image and your brand is what sells you before talent (in the majority of cases) and as a woman it's important to be a strong image in this industry in particular. I don't mean to sound rude, but was it perhaps your personal fashion that induced Pavlov's dogs? It's been known to happen...

DROOL.

I actually was thinking of signing up as a dude when I got here but I decided that boobs or no boobs I might as be up front and honest. I may not be a sexpot but I don't see the point in hiding. In this industry your image and your brand is what sells you before talent (in the majority of cases) and as a woman it's important to be a strong image in this industry in particular. I don't mean to sound rude, but was it perhaps your personal fashion that induced Pavlov's dogs? It's been known to happen...

Hi Girl..my dressing has nothing to do with it. Miniskirt, high heels, halter neck blouse...that is my style. No plunging v's either! This is nothing to do with 'hiding'. Just that it is so not worth having to go through perverts sending me private messages by dozens telling me that they are gonna 'do all sorts of things' to me.

• Members

Terry...I dont perform solo or duo. That is why I am not in the correct category of posting photos.

THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTIN IN THE SOLO/DUO FORUM. YOUR OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING HERE BECAUSE YOU DON'T PERFORM SOLO OR DUO. JUST GO AWAY I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOU.

• Members

Hi Girl..my dressing has nothing to do with it. Miniskirt, high heels, halter neck blouse...that is my style. No plunging v's either! This is nothing to do with 'hiding'. Just that it is so not worth having to go through perverts sending me private messages by dozens telling me that they are gonna 'do all sorts of things' to me.

So let me get this straight; you want everybody else to post their picture but you won't post yours? Hmm .....?

• Members

So your face is just that stunning? You sure the skirts got nothing to do witb it? Ok.

• Moderators

yeah, okay, I think we're done with this issue, right? :deadhorse:

...someone post some pics...PLEASE!

Also, for our female members: I will not tolerate sexual harassment or misogyny...if ANYTHING in here makes you feel uncomfortable, PM me and it will be dealt with. :cop:

• Members

sologrrl...what kind of music do you perform?

Classic rock and new rock with some top 40 thrown in for good measure mostly. My big requests are Piece of My Heart - Janis, Sweet Child Of Mine - G'n R, Neil Young and Adele, CCR, that sort of stuff. I kinda describe myself as the imaginary lovechild of Adele and Neil Young.

• Members

Classic rock and new rock with some top 40 thrown in for good measure mostly. My big requests are Piece of My Heart - Janis, Sweet Child Of Mine - G'n R, Neil Young and Adele, CCR, that sort of stuff. I kinda describe myself as the imaginary lovechild of Adele and Neil Young.

Wow...you are a rock chick! I am sure your voice has Janis' power and range, right?

• Members

You have to work a bit for this. Our little town recently did "Jammin' in the Islands" which saw just about anyone who could pick up a guitar playing in stores, services and restaurants all over town Friday and Saturday afternoon. I got one photo in the local paper and Diane and I got another. You have to go to the linked page to see them because the photo links are locked/hidden. We're under "More Photos."

Archived