You know what’s coming (Here)

gardo

• Moderators
18 hours ago, gardo said:

I must say I love those pickups. The bridge not so much but a Mustang bridge is on the way as suggested by daddymack

actually, gardo. if you are going to use the whammy, I would be more inclined to get a roller bridge; my 'preference' for the Mustang bridge [still a better option than the JM bridge, IMHO] was for that client who was not a whammy user.:wave:

Just something to consider.....:cool3:

• Like 1

• Members
58 minutes ago, daddymack said:

actually, gardo. if you are going to use the whammy, I would be more inclined to get a roller bridge; my 'preference' for the Mustang bridge [still a better option than the JM bridge, IMHO] was for that client who was not a whammy user.:wave:

Just something to consider.....:cool3:

Actually I forgot exactly what I ordered. It’s a different style of Jazzmaster/ Jag rocking bridge .

E9CD708A-7456-4F74-8360-C62C7F4AFC2E.thumb.jpeg.bb783b739e4b2385be700c4f502475fc.jpeg

Edited by gardo
  • Like 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Mr.Grumpy said:

I did not know there were generic Jazzmaster copies available. I've always kind of wanted one because they look comfortable to play and the springy easy action vibrato tailpiece. Even the Squier versions seem to command a premium versus a typical Strat or Tele. 

Actually it is very comfortable to play. This one doesn’t have the rhythm circuit like Fender uses but for what I do it’s just fine . 
I really like the pickups, especially with some reverb. 

• Like 2