Likes Outbreak pt Deux

1001gear

• Members

DDM closed the thread but I made it over with headroom. Thanks guise! Incidentally Gardo, the cuckoo face is minus 1. There should be two cuckoos - a minus and a plus.

Meanwhile my "rising" cannon avatar has gained temporary relevance. I hope I'm able to bear the responsibility of irrelevance through the next rank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

BTW...there is a 'thing' now, called 'winning the day', which is based on the 'likes' you accumulate in a 24 hour period. It will show in your profile as 'you last won the day [date]...'I don't know what it says if you have never won, though...oddly I have won the day more than once [6 times! the last time was 11/8/2021], and didn't even know it! You would think they would send you a notice like they do when you move up a badge level, but no.:idk:

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, daddymack said:

BTW...there is a 'thing' now, called 'winning the day', which is based on the 'likes' you accumulate in a 24 hour period. It will show in your profile as 'you last won the day [date]...'I don't know what it says if you have never won, though...oddly I have won the day more than once [6 times! the last time was 11/8/2021], and didn't even know it! You would think they would send you a notice like they do when you move up a badge level, but no.:idk:

Oh great , another award 

• Haha 1