RE: All new posts from this moment forward will NOT CARRY OVER to the new site.

• Members

i like my internet stalker, and all the other tools and nimrods he works with at my former place of employment. they all truly set such a high standard in the feild of education, they are not amateur hacks posing as professionals and fraud? no fraud there at all.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

can I bridge these pyramid/pyle/gemsound/behringer amps into my one old ass sub with a car audio speaker in it? And what about AC for all of it? Can I daisy chain my monitors off them too cuz I don't need a monitor mix at all?

Yes, :thu: :thu: but only that "modded" version :cop:

• CMS Author

So, I've got this plug from an old toaster. If I solder it to these two terminals on this speaker and plug it in I should get a nice 60 cycle hum, right?

Yes, but you need to be sure you've got enough power available. A common 15amp outlet only provides 1,800 watts. You could really damage that speaker with so little power. I'd recommend you get a dryer plug and try that.

• Members

Monster cables really do make your JRXs sound like Meyers.....

{censored}, do I have to pay Monster for using their name...

{censored}, I did it again.....

How about those $1000 IEC cables. They are so good you don't even need to plug them in for them to power your gear....

• Members

Mark, I am surprised that your racks don't come with snow skids instead of wheels. You might want to think about that.

We got an inch of snow last week and you could still see the grass in the yard. My 7 year old got up thrilled and said it was the most snow he ever saw in his whole life...and I thought about you. At least you get a White Christmas. Here they predict that Christmas day will hit 52 degrees. Hardly feels right. I was going to to bundle up in my replacement EWI hat (for the one I told you I wore out as seen in my avatar) but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe Santa will leave one for me. Hmmmm.....

• Members

I was going to to bundle up in my replacement EWI hat (for the one I told you I wore out as seen in my avatar) but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe Santa will leave one for me. Hmmmm.....

I don't believe Santa has any of those hats at this time. I believe he will be bringing some to Namm however.

• Members

YEah, but if the posts won't transfer over... I would think that you'll take an associated post count hit when they launch the new forum. Merry Christmas!!!

Yep. That's what I thought, too. I guess these are just practice posts for the new forum. Merry Christmas to you and yours....

• Members

Mark, I am surprised that your racks don't come with snow skids instead of wheels. You might want to think about that.

We got an inch of snow last week and you could still see the grass in the yard. My 7 year old got up thrilled and said it was the most snow he ever saw in his whole life...and I thought about you. At least you get a White Christmas. Here they predict that Christmas day will hit 52 degrees. Hardly feels right. I was going to to bundle up in my replacement EWI hat (for the one I told you I wore out as seen in my avatar) but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe Santa will leave one for me. Hmmmm.....

Here in sunny Florida our Christmas day report is estimated to be a high of 79 and thunderstorms. ha! :facepalm:

• Members

oh and by the way all of you "senior members" me audiopile cables are horrible! I love my monster unbalanced cables for every application possible. I mean i run 12 18" Pyle pro subs daisy chained from my 10000 watt technical pro amp and they all sound amazing. i cant hear anything but the kick drum its great. haha and you all though i was dumb for plugging my stuff into 22 gauge ext cords.. psh shows how much you know. you talk like some of you design this stuff. haha losers. the sales guy at guitar center knows 100 times more thats why he sold me these brand new midas/behringer hum/feedback eliminators! SMAART!;)

• Members

oh and by the way all of you "senior members" me audiopile cables are horrible! I love my monster unbalanced cables for every application possible. I mean i run 12 18" Pyle pro subs daisy chained from my 10000 watt technical pro amp and they all sound amazing. i cant hear anything but the kick drum its great. haha and you all though i was dumb for plugging my stuff into 22 gauge ext cords.. psh shows how much you know. you talk like some of you design this stuff. haha losers. the sales guy at guitar center knows 100 times more thats why he sold me these brand new midas/behringer hum/feedback eliminators! SMAART!
;)

nothing coils better than 8/3SO feeder at the end of the gig. its nice and warm so your hands dont get so cold. dont ask me how i know this, but its true.

Archived