Is it over YET???

• Members

Still working here, putting 2009 to bed. I hate paperwork with a passion.

I'm probably not telling you anything you don't already know:

The problem with year-end paperwork is: "you get to relive it all over again".

damn paperwork.

Too bad they don't make rose colored paperwork.

But even with our black & white paperwork... it was an ok year.

I hope the folks here that either had an ok year, or a great year, or a year they'd just as-soon forget: Hey 2010 is gonna kick-ass (positive vibes do make a difference).

• Members

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's 4:32 AM here and I can't sleep. I DJ'd a new years eve party - about 250 people or so - that ended at 2AM. Un-setup. Drive the wife home. Bring my mother home (who was watching my daughters while we were out). Get back home and bring all the equipment in. As soon as I am ready for bed : allergies kick in. Nose starts running and plugs up. Can't go to bed now...

I then bring all my equipment downstairs (more speakers and lights than usual since it is a better paying gig). Now I'm annoyed and can't sleep.

Daughters are waking up at 7, so I might as well pull an all nighter or close to it...

Happy 2010!

Al :)

• Members

~ 2009... proudly brought to you by the same people who brought you 6 a.m., that piece of hair in your scrambled eggs, court dates, and beer farts..

It wasn't that bad, I guess; I didn't lose money, but I have definetely seen better years.

Happy 2010 Everyone!

• Members

and on the list of "what where you doing at the stoke of midnight"..

Well the truck was having trouble starting so I Was freezeing my butt off at -20 spending 1 hour getting that dumb desil to turn over.

was running so rough it was like sitting in a rock sorter, untill it warmed up..

• Members

2,000 seams like a couple of months ago,

:) We just finished (like less than a week ago) the 80lb. gunny sack of lentiles we laid in for Y2K. In lentile gunny-sack years, Y2K wasn't all that long ago.

Of-course, the shop cat finished off the dried cat food years ago that we also laid in for Y2K. He was kind-of a friskey go-cat back when we cracked the first bag of Y2K catfood (10 years or so ago). He was middle aged when he finished polishing off the last bag (about 5 or 6 years ago). Now he's old, fat, and really lazy... sleeping the winter away, before summer comes, so he's all rested up to sleep the summer away...too (why change a winning strategy?) In cat years, it looks like Y2K was the better-part of a life-time ago.

Archived