It was actually ME that killed the forum!

RGfretter

• Members
I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't give a shit whether we have a wonderful Friday night and a fun-filled weekend or not... but in the spirit of things, you have a wonderful Friday night and a fun-filled weekend. :)

BTW, I'm surprised that no one has accused me of killing the forum.:facepalm:

I'm surprised too, now that you bring it up. Had a poll gone out with your name on a list I might have pondered a minute over it. But, I think you're intent has been to the good side so, sorry, that alone disqualifies you. Getting back to my post; I really do wish everyone the best as people with real lives. I just think they get a bit weird going on about their views on tone science at any given mention of it, and somewhere in that timeline let it be known that they're noobs. It drives me kinda nuts. It hurts to think they probably use that same logic to vote.

• Members

A noble lineage. I come from a long and pernicious line of snoots and sticklers. A dangling preposition is something with which up we will not put! . . .

That's "up with which we will not put." Nonetheless, the forum is still dead and the culprit remains at large. If this state persists, we'll have to upgrade that to "at extra large."

• Members
I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't give a shit whether we have a wonderful Friday night and a fun-filled weekend or not... but in the spirit of things, you have a wonderful Friday night and a fun-filled weekend. :)

BTW, I'm surprised that no one has accused me of killing the forum.:facepalm:

You did. You killed it again, said my friend the wren.

• Members

"Men will still say this...was their finest hour."

Good forum thread. Cheers to all. Time to ramp it up. I'm having a Guinness stout with a scheming notion of following it up with another should it fail to deliver the desired effect.

• Members
"Men will still say this...was their finest hour."

Good forum thread. Cheers to all. Time to ramp it up. I'm having a Guinness stout with a scheming notion of following it up with another should it fail to deliver the desired effect.

I'm at work but I'll pick up a Heineken on the way home if you think it will help.

• Members

Heineken is okay. I don't know that it'll help you help the forum, though, so have one just for the pleasure of it.

I usually drink a very cold, very light beer when I want something besides ice water. Down here in central Florida just thinking of mowing the lawn makes me break out into a sweat. Tonight I leveled the ground where I dug up 5 holly tree stumps. Ten minutes into it and I was drenched. Gotta admit it's a great work-out. The light beer is a good beverage to have on ice for that.

Guinness is something I drink when I want to drink beer.

Archived