Talk About Anything But Donald Trump and Politics

bee3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hope you straightened up the living room before you left.

Ugh, no, and ants all over the kitchen. I have one more week though to clean up. And more songs to finish!! Will post the new one from the weekend tomorrow I think.

• Members
So between floating in your pool, writing and producing your own music, and going to endless live gigs, what else do you do with this golden lifestyle of yours?…...smiley-wink

Well, I work for 'the man' to support a wife and three young kids... I enjoy watching my favorite Philadelphia sports teams, reading, listening to music, and generally loafing around and relaxing as much as possible.

• Members

Ryan Adams and Band of Horses were excellent. Beck... I enjoy a lot of his work... and he's an entertainer for sure... but I was underwhelmed by his performance. Probably had more to do with my own exhaustion at 10pm on a Sunday night than his performance.

• Members
Tomorrow is the love of my life's birthday! A bunch of prezzies, a day off for me, a trip to the Wild Animal Park... Then dinner at Roy's in La Jolla with fam and friends. It's a selfish kind of fun to spoil the one you love. Right? I love it!

Yes!

• Moderators

My flu from a week ago is now pneumonia. And the wife's got it as well. Holy #%^! Ah well... I got 2 shots on my ass today, one steroids... um... Ok... And my disposition's gone from hellacious to bitchy. Not bad. Nor is codine cough syrup to be frank. I will have missed almost 2 weeks of work over this when it's scheduled to be ok to return. Crap.

• Moderators

How I love my Peterson StrobeTuner for iPhone. Now available for Android. A whopping $13.99. What could only be had for hundreds prior... I've got tuners. In my Mac, pedal board, hanging from headstock... but the Peterson with its intuitive and overtone accurate analysis and display is the one that gets used on recordings. Mandolin, banjo, high strung guitar, open tunings... This is the one. There. I said it. I need the cable now cause my electrics need some love as well. Oh, and as a bridge setup tuner? 2nd to none.

Archived