Help me identify a Gibson hollowbody

Mr.scary96

• Members

What is the hangup with the Firebird X? I agree that it's an ugly, redundant, overpriced guitar, but that shouldn't distract from all the subpar products Gibson puts out in their normal product lines.

Mr. Scary, if you can afford it, buy it, because it sounds like an awesome guitar!

• Members

This is the kind of guitar for somebody with an imagination.  If more new guitars looked like this I would probably play them.  I wish I had an ES-320.  All I have is an ES-325 with a cheap plastic  top mounted control plate.  The ES-320 has a cheap metal plate which is sturdier.  I especially dig that snazzy bridge cover.  I would pimp that.

• Members
<P>I owned a 70s ES-320 that looked exactly like the one bieke posted.</P><P> </P><P>It was not a very good guitar, and IMO, certainly not worth the vintage prices they're getting - at least not as a musical instrument.</P>

hmmm, strange, I remember posting it, but post is gone (I lost about 15K, but this is the first MIA post that I see)

anyway, I kind of like to own a 320 at some point

never actually seen or played one

hmmm, strange, I remember posting it, but post is gone (I lost about 15K, but this is the first MIA post that I see)

Noted, and reported to the tech folks. If you guys notice any other threads where we're missing recent posts, please PM me with a link so I can document / report it.

Archived