Okay, so what's your rarest pedal?

loosegroove

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My Pete Cornish P1 is my rarest pedal - believe only 4 have been made!!!

Other mentions:

Pete Cornish SS3 (OK not rare but hard to get)
Pete Cornish G2
Boss FA-1 (NOS)
Dod 440 (NOS)
The Tremulator (1st Edition when it was called THE tremulator - now its simply Tremulator on the graphics!!)

Im after the rare Sustain Punch Creamy Dreamer but aint having much luck!

• Members

Of the pedals I have, the one I have seen least examples of would be this - the MXR Loop Selector.

They appear occasionally on Ebay and don't tend to sell for much, difficult to find much info on them though.

I've included a view of the internals, no true-bypass here!

I use it to switch between 2 sets of effects pedals, works fine for my needs.

Looking at the diagram on the case - the lower left is the input, the 2 upper lefts are the 2 sends, the 2 upper rights are the 2 returns and the lower right is the output. I'm pretty sure that's correct, even though the input is on the opposite side from other MXR pedals.

Edit>> I hope it qualifies as a 'pedal', it's not an effect

loop.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Sadly ... it's probably my Skreddy Mayo w/ Mid Switch. Apparently there are only 30 (or so) of these black ones w/ silver lettering floating around.

Next to that ... my RV-3 maybe? Hmm... there are still plenty of those to be had. Maybe my DOD FX-17 Wah/Volume. Those are getting harder to find.

• Members

My Brown Rabbit is a custom build w/ a large enclosure and some extra clipping/tone options ... not exactly rare as anyone can get one if they talk to Freakshow but I don't think there are very many around.

Pic me.

Archived