• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:love:
!!!

WHAT IS THAT???

It's a Dunlop Jimi Hendrix System Rotating Vibrato Prototype. They never put this unit into production. I think that there are only three in existence. To my understanding, they decided to produce their version of the Univibe instead. :cool:

• Members

No pictures, but I have an original, early 70's Mu-tron III that was given to me. The same guy also gave me a black label Japanese CE-2...not particularly rare, but pretty nice, none the less, far as chorus goes.

I used to have a PN-2 that I bought on closeout from musician's friend for $30 right when they discontinued them, but I got rid of it a while back. It was too noisy for my tastes...I think there are better options out now that do the same things (EH Stereo Pulsar, for example).

As for the poster who had the "Studio Series" chorus and distortion, I have a Studio Series flanger that I've cannibalized for nuts and washers and whatnot, and it's missing a knob. A rehouse has crossed my mind, but I couldn't find any info on those pedals at all online...is it worth it? I've not heard the thing in years, and I've just recently been thinking about piecing it back together somehow.

I also have a Ross orange phaser (somebody mentioned it earlier), but I've not seen it in years, as an old bandmate that I don't see much anymore has it...at least I hope he still has it. Are those rare? I remember it sounding great, either way.

Archived