Boss VB2
Ibanez AD80 delay narrow box
Ibanez FL301 flanger narrow box
Maxon Distortion Booster

etc

Korg Dist Wah module on the way

• Members

Originally posted by DaSkip

Probably my Letter Opener made by Brian Baker. He made 10 of them and I have #4. Great pedal I might add.

i thought mine was 4!

maybe mine is 7

anyway that's my rarest pedal.

• Members

Originally posted by seifukusha

what is that, is it real? cool.

all i know is that about fifty were made by ehx for mogwai's 2001 release "rock action", hence the knobs reading 'volume', 'rock', and 'action'. the wooden box is even painted the same as the pedal. everything else is the same as a normal big muff

• Members

Whammy 1, Meatball, and a Boss PN2. I know .... it's not a very impressive list. I think a better question, for myself anyway - is the amount of rare pedals that I didn't buy cheap when I had the chance.

For example:

- I remember seeing one of the Boss FET boxes for $15 in a guitar shop about 15 years ago . . . I of course passed on it.

- I saw a real Ibanez flying pan flange and thought the paint job was too old looking. I think that was about $30.

• Members

I had a Univox Unidrive, as used by Jimmy Page (when he pulled out the cello bow), and Jimi Hendrix (in studio). Pretty much a powered volume/boost. It had four gain ranges. The lowest made it work like a typical volume pedal, the highest made it a foot-controlled clean boost that would rival a SHO.

But, alas, I did not use it enough to keep it. Got a great price for it on eBay.

Plus, it was huge. Most of weighted in at 4-5 pounds.

unidrive_catalog.jpg

-Y.

Archived