Okay, so what's your rarest pedal?

loosegroove

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a Regal Doo Wah Dity Wah Pedal. It's the rarest vintage pedal that I have. It's in the lower right corner of the photograph below. The other rare pedal that I have is the prototype Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Rotating Vibrato. I think three were made. It's in the 4th row from the top 2nd from the left in the photo below.

• Members

I have a custom made "Natural Boost" pedal made by a guy in Ontario (he only made a few I think), also 1 of 5 prototypes of the Crispy Cream boost by Scott Humphries, and a Super 72 pedal made by NYC Guitartone.

AFAIK, less than 10 of each type of pedal have ever been made.

• Members

Hmm. I have a Bee Baa and Jet Phaser but plenty of others have too. I think only Cokeman on the board has another Crews Taco. I have a Menatone O-Ring and a Lovetone ? Flanger and a bunch of 80s sleeper type deals that not many folks are bothered about.

• Members

Originally posted by Sir H C

Love that pedal! If only it were not a volume pedal too.

Yeah, but that would be easy to rewire out of there. As I recall, it uses a dual ganged pot with one side used for repeat circuit and the other for the volume. Remove the volume side and your set.

• Members

Originally posted by hoerni

Yeah, but that would be easy to rewire out of there. As I recall, it uses a dual ganged pot with one side used for repeat circuit and the other for the volume. Remove the volume side and your set.

Great, will have to get on it. I love the pedal, but hate the bypass volume drop.

Archived