Weekly spam thread 5-15-06

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale/trade:

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. These prices are my best guesses. I'm negotiable, so if you're interested, let's talk. Pics available on request. PM me for details.

Danelectro Dan-Echo: NIB. About 2 hrs use, bought as a second delay and never needed it. $65

Danelectro Dan-Echo: Pedal only. excellent condition and works perfectly. $55

ProCo Tubro Rat: Pedal only. Mint condition. Thinning the distortion herd. $55

Danelectro Daddy-O: Pedal only. Also in mint condition. I have too many distortion boxes, this one needs a new home. $35

Vox Wah 847: Pedal only, though if I can find the vinyl vox bag I'll include it. It's in excellent condition. I haven't used a wah in a long time so it's time to go. $65

Trades:

The only thrades I'm considering right now are for an Ibanez AD9 or a Bartolini Tube-it. Cosmetics don't matter so much as long as they work perfectly.

thanks for lookin
-Doc

• Members

WANT TO TRADE or partial buy

Things I have for trade:
(All 2006 Like new)
USA Small Stone
Bad Monkey (will sell $29 Shipped CONUS)
Tone Press
DOD Yngwie OD
Dano FAB Metal

Things on my want list:
DT-10 Tuner
6166 Volume
Crunch Box
ISP Decimator
MoFaux Vibe
DD20
Octron
Top Fuel
EH Pulsar
Verbzilla

will negotiate with cash if needed on either side

• Members

comes with an in-depth manual and AC cord. This one space 19" rack mount unit works great (left rack ear is tweaked a little, but can be easily bent back), and there are NO operational issues. Simple straight ahead operation. Tons of features and hands on tweaking. Runs in mono, stereo or tri output modes w/ normal slow/fast and a brake mode. kool multi colored mode lights on front. Has bypass, rotor acceleration, top/bottom rotor balance and mic emulation etc...

this unit is the best leslie sim i've heard to date! the only coloration to your tone (NO TONE SUCKING!!!) comes from the pre-amp tube (12ax7)! put a mullard or telefunken in there, & this thing will sound absolutely stunning! and turning up the drive knob produces a really gorgeous, creamy overdrive. also has a footcontroller/exp pedal out, and an out for a 3-button fs (stereo/tsr plug) for slow/fast, brake, & bypass (like the digitech fs-300).

$200/shipped within the U.S./lower 48)

VO0NUwIptWVVSgdPgTy8HTvMT3HJ.jpg

ml

• Members

Homebrew Electronics Medicine Bawl Wah 130 shipped --great vintage wah tone, TBP, built like a tank, internal trim pots for sweep and volume....essentially new in box. Would keep but I rarely use it, and I want Chitown's jazzmaster :p

Boss fz-2 taking offers--gut busting fuzz, if you want your guitar to sound like satan or velcro this may be the pedal for you. pedal of choice on jeff buckley's album grace. also has nice loud as ferk clean boost. long out of production and somewhat hard to find.

Trade offers welcome, I accept paypal and postal money order.

::EDIT:: here is the only picture I have of them at this time:

DSC00826.jpg

• Members

For sale: 4ms Tremulus Lune with sawtooth and rate doubler mods - $170
HBE THC Chorus $130
Kaden Sapsucker Compressor $90
Tonefactor Analogue Filter - $90

Want: $$$$

• Members

Hey all, still have a few things left to sell...

-I only accept cash or money orders
-Trades/Partial Trades are VERY welcome!
-Only ship in U.S...would love to ship out of country but I just don't have the money at the moment
-I'll be covering shipping, by the way.

Alright, all I have at the moment is:
Snarling Dogs Black Dog OD - $50
1990 American Stratocaster; excellent condition minus a paint chip on the side (bought the guitar like that), rare original Aztec Gold finish, very twangy and voicy tone which is unique IMO, OHSC - $700
and recently added, an mint EHX Micro Synth with adapter, papers, and original wood box. Cool pedal, but didn't react well to my playing. - $230

I have photos on my computer of everything, so if you're interested I'll show them to you.

Things I'm looking for:
EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress
some kind of Spring Reverb Unit

PM or E-mail me if interested!

• Members

Guitars for sale:

Peavey USA Wolfgang Special in vintage white with OHSC. $650 shipped for forumites:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7415405696

Dillion Mosrite with PRS McCarty PAFs. $425 shipped for forumites:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dillion-Mosrite-upgraded-PRS-pickups-hardshell-case_W0QQitemZ7415356911

Kramer Vanguard reissue Rhodes style flying V with set neck SD pickups. $425 shipped if you are a forumite:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kramer-Vanguard-reissue-flying-rhodes-V-Jackson-case_W0QQitemZ7415358672

• Members

this is a like new prs soapbar se 2, only one small indentation on the back. $365 shipped con. us (plus paypal fees if you want to use it). email jasonehrentreu at gmail.com for more pics/info.

ztyrmx.jpg

Archived