Anyone else having problems with DreamtoneFX?

dotlikeimpact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

maybe but I have a feeling he wouldn't add me as he doesn't seem to want to pay back the money he owes me . . . and others . . .

Sending a friend request would be the last thing you would want to do. Maybe give that link to the police so they can do some snooping of their own. I assume they could force Facebook to give up the guy's ISP and location etc...I think the best way to get him is with a class action lawsuit, if it indeed is the guy. Maybe consult your lawyer about it...Just throwing some ideas out there. :idk: If he's not willing to pay, the court can make him pay. Sounds like there is a mountain of evidence to either put this guy in prison, ,sue him for all monies owed + court costs and lawyer fees, or both.

EDIT: That is most likely the guy. Dreamtone FX was based in South Carolina, and on Facebook his location is listed as Charleston, South Carolina.

• Members

Why are we not surprised... I never saw a pic of the guy so I couldn't say for sure. But his last address was SC...Peeling Paint, you've been at this longer and the list hasn't diminished..{censored} Mirabella should do a Nip Tuck and move to Uranus...But lets keep this thread alive because you never know when the skank will resurface and victimize someone else...:facepalm:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Sorry for the old thread bump but I think everyone should remember to be safe when dealing with independent builders. Seth Mirabella never came through with what he owes people and at this point, he probably never will. Make sure you know who you're doing business with . . .

I second this..Mirabella weaseled and death rattled any which way he could to shirk his responsibility. His long silence is testament to his never having any intention of making good his promises. If anyone happens to run into him let him know what a con artist he is.

Archived