Anyone else having problems with DreamtoneFX?

dotlikeimpact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:freak:
Good grief.

I'll certainly remember the name, "DreamtoneFX".

And what Mr. Dreamtone Fx Seth "genius" Mirabella doesn't fathom is, now that he's karma'ed the incarnation of this thread, every time his name or dreamtone fx gets Googled, this thread will show up...:idk:

• Members

Not really. I've been waiting for $235 to be refunded for a pedal that I bought August 2006. I'm hoping Seth answers my latest email inquiry.

Geez, sure wish this thread started way back then...more victims.. It shouldn't have to be this way. Building any business is based on integrity and trust, and not showing how much of a FLAKE you can be... It seems that at some point, everyone feels he/she has had to kowtow to the cyclops...:lem:

• Members

Geez, sure wish this thread started way back then...more victims.. It shouldn't have to be this way. It seems that at some point, everyone feels he/she has had to kowtow to the cyclops...:lem:

It was for the A/DA flanger clone mentioned in the first post, so it was presumed that there would be build time factored in of a couple months or so. So way back when would've saved perhaps one or two more months, considering the purchase was August 21?

• Members

i loaned that that S.O.B.itch a really sweet weedwacker and he tried to give me back a broken boss chorus pedal!:mad:

i was all like, 'listen bro, my weeds is gettin' all jacked up and daddy needs his wacker!" :mad:

then he was all like, "sorry bro, but my nephew dropped it in the toilet- ill give you a broken DOD flanger?":idk:

then i was livid. i was totally like, "bro, are you serious? and what happened to the broken boss chorus pedal? now its a broken DOD flanger? bro. really?!":confused:

and he hasnt written me back yet. ill keep you all posted.

:)

• Members

It was for the A/DA flanger clone mentioned in the first post, so it was presumed that there would be build time factored in of a couple months or so. So way back when would've saved perhaps one or two more months, considering the purchase was August 21?

You shouldn't have had to wait this long. I could understand it if you were having a $5,000 pedal steel guitar built by the masters, where the build time backlog is a year, but an effects pedal? And a clone at that. With all the other horror stories on this thread, there's something definitely wrong as there is no consistency in customer service. And if you look at my case, it had nothing to do with a dreamtone pedal but had everything to do with the business ethics of the owner. And that's what it boils down to, ethical business practices. Alongside this, is the cantankerous attitude of the builder. For all the work he has put into growing, he's crippled his reputation and most likely not be able to recover. I can't believe that this guy has backers. If he treats his customers like this, he will more than likely poison any relationship he has with anybody else. In this day and age where most of these items get built in Taiwan or China, an American entrepreneur can't afford to be snooty and deceitful. Rather than cultivate a good and honest rapport with his customers, he's busy burning bridges... Stupid is as stupid does.. he has no concept that the people he alienates on the way up, won't be there for him on the way down.:idea:

• Members

i loaned that that S.O.B.itch a really sweet weedwacker and he tried to give me back a broken boss chorus pedal!
:mad:

i was all like, 'listen bro, my weeds is gettin' all jacked up and daddy needs his wacker!"
:mad:

then he was all like, "sorry bro, but my nephew dropped it in the toilet- ill give you a broken DOD flanger?":idk:

then i was livid. i was totally like, "bro, are you serious? and what happened to the broken boss chorus pedal? now its a broken DOD flanger? bro. really?!":confused:

and he hasnt written me back yet. ill keep you all posted.

Surely you jest....he would never do that to you now would he?

Be that as it may, let's say for the sake of those victims..

Another nightmare... it's like no matter the scenario, it's the same senseless, confusing, frustrating set of circumstances. I remember the "toilet" incident. How could he even think that it was a legitimate excuse? And that you'd need to stand for it? Frankly I would be embarrassed for any of his solutions. His attention to detail is no detail at all. He comes back at you with a totally off the wall response, then angers you with no communication at all or irrational answers at that. The guy's a menace. He'll get his....

• Members

Another nightmare... it's like no matter the scenario, it's the same senseless, confusing, frustrating set of circumstances. I remember the "toilet" incident. How could he even think that it was a legitimate excuse? And that you'd need to stand for it? Frankly I would be embarrassed for any of his solutions. His attention to detail is no detail at all. He comes back at you with a totally off the wall response, then angers you with no communication at all or irrational answers at that. The guy's a menace. He'll get his....

uh...i was joking, that never happened. wouldve been hilarious, though.:)

• Members

uh...i was joking, that never happened. wouldve been hilarious, though.

At least you presented the sentiments of the scenario, jest or not...Everyone likes a good joke now and again, but unfortunately this is as funny as Ken Lay dumping stock while he's telling ENRON employees to buy more... Nobody likes a liar and a cheat specially when he's pretending to be a good guy, while giving people who help put food on his table, the shaft..:wave:

Seth Mirabella of Dreamtone FX, sells you a pedal, takes your money, sells the pedal to someone else, tells you he's picking up an exact replacement during the weekend but 2 months later, never lives up to his promises, let's you wait a whole year filled with emails of promise, then sends you an email asking YOU "what are you talking about? I sent you the pedal already." Then he get's on this thread 2 years later, and lies to everyone that he sent you your refund back and that you should "STFU."

With all the good people making pedals out there why deal with a jerk?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I got no replies to emails sent to 2 of seth mirabella's yahoo accounts and his amt electronics account. He has a youtube account and has posted about contacting ben fargen about buying an amp from him. :cop: He must have some crazy cash after ripping us all off! I have copies of every email between us and might even have my IM exchange saved so I can back this up if needed. :thu:

Anyways, late night bumP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I got no replies to emails sent to 2 of seth mirabella's yahoo accounts and his amt electronics account. He has a youtube account and has posted about contacting ben fargen about buying an amp from him.
:cop:
He must have some crazy cash after ripping us all off! I have copies of every email between us and might even have my IM exchange saved so I can back this up if needed.
:thu:

Anyways, late night bumP!

Got a reply from dreamtoneFkedX. He told me if I kept posting on this thread he'd surely not give my$150 back. Here's a play by play to clue us in on Seth Mirabella's bussiness acumen...

>>>>-----Original Message-----

To: goffmac747@aol.com

Sent: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:36 am

Subject: Re: Hey Goff

its on its way i dont own the comp any more and you are on teh payback lst so relax its coming...since i dont own the company anymore and i newb could cash teh mo techniqly I donthave ti do anying for you but i added you r name anyways..if i got one more meial or nasty post ill tell the lawyers to remove it...your payout dates as I know of is this weel so mo worries///let me know if you have any problems after>>>>

Then a few days after the above email "seth" sends me this:

>>>>-----Original Message-----

Sent: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:25 pm

Subject: Re: Hey Goff

Just heard from lawyers refunds get cut when 2007 taxs are filed which will be when they do it has to be don by ampril 15 though I expect any day now..

Sorry cant do anything about it..I get paid then as well so Im waiting to Ill keep u updated like I always do no need to email. It will automaticly happen I dont have to do it it will come from law office.

Seth>>>>

Then to add insult to injury Seth Mirabella style, Mr. dreamgonefkdX sends me this....

>>>>>----Original Message-----

Sent: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 9:06 pm

Subject: ah

"Now you wait like the rest of us and stop the harrasment. I have been as forth coming as you deserve for the small about of $. You are a random internet weirdo that sent me a uncashable MO. No one else is acting like you are and they have more coming. I told you when it was and still you sent 4 more emails. My best friend doesnt have my lawyers personal info why should i give it to a random internet weirdo.This is the last email I am sending I told you all I know. Last D posible for them to file is APril 15 Stop wasting your time and mine.>>>>>

The problem with SETH MIRABELLA is as smart as he thinks he is, he talks {censored} every move he makes. His distorted claim that I sent him an "uncashable MO" is about as true as his word...

The sucky part of this is, MIRABELLA sent me emails in 2006 stating he did in fact receive my $150.. So what's up with that?

I called Western Union several times since this whole Mirabella crap happened in 2006 and even as late as a few months ago as of this writing, WESTERN UNION, a company's word that I would take over Mirabella's, sent me a proof of receipt of funds and it states that SETH MIRABELLA was the one who personally signed and received the money.

The next step WESTERN UNION said to do is file a report with the POLICE and WESTERN UNION will use that POLICE REPORT to release a photo copy of the RECEIVE MONEY FORM that SETH MIRABELLA SIGNED...

Before posting this I emailed Ms. Mirabella several times and got no reply for his "forth coming as you deserve" claims. The nerve of this asshole to actually categorize someone who sent him money in good faith as an "you deserve" with undertones of vile contempt, after having misrepresented himself and stealing the sender's money.

So I guess Ms. Mirabella is a glutton for punishment. Let's see how he's going to like to see his OWN BONAFIDE SIGNATURE on the WESTERN UNION FORM PROVING HE RECEIVED the $150 I sent him back in 2006, posted on this and any other thread..

:wave::cop::cop::cop::cop::cop::wave:

Archived