Anyone else having problems with DreamtoneFX?

dotlikeimpact

• Members

First learn proper grammar before you try and "school" others. Your posts read like a manic third grader.

Its a forum not a dissertation, and its against the law to slander people that you have business with that could loose business, from that slander. How can they pay you back then?

Bottom line I suffer and suffered for the art of guitar tone so that many people could get super high quality tone for the same price as mass produced stuff. Im not perfect guys but I love what I do and just want to make people happy with guitar playing matter of fact I'm actually sorry I posted anything. I was upset cause a guy (Popular Musician) whom I admire and respect asked me about this and it hurt because of everything I lost in life to make my company be successful. Every dime I ever make except what i need to just get by will go back into the art of effects. Thats a artist not a businessman. I never claimed to be anything but a great circuit designer and im young and learning the ropes..people can be very harsh to new people that make mistakes.. I never intentionally hurt anyone and always stayed in contact with them till they got what was owed them. If they continue to slander then what can I say I live so meagerly even though I do big things so you cant hurt me, I just wana play guitar and build gear!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not slander when it's truth Seth. It's been 17 months since I paid you in full both in cash and gear and I've yet to see anything other than a pedal that didn't work and had to be sent back to you for repair.

I don't want and never wanted a free pedal from you, I've only asked for what's owed. If your ego can't take that then refund what you owe me and you'll never hear from me again.

If you have enough time to post here in the forums perhaps you'd be better served building the pedals you owe people.

• Members

Its a forum not a dissertation

1. Fair enough. Follow those words then and don't call somebody out for incorrect spelling.

2. When trying to tell your side, especially when it seems a lot of people are already against you, it only makes sense to tell your side in an easy to read format. Proper use of punctuation, paragraphs with indentation, etc.

Not being a smartass, just trying to help.

• Members

1. Fair enough. Follow those words then and don't call somebody out for incorrect spelling.

2. When trying to tell your side, especially when it seems a lot of people are already against you, it only makes sense to tell your side in an easy to read format. Proper use of punctuation, paragraphs with indentation, etc.

Not being a smartass, just trying to help.

You are right and thanks!!

Anyways any publicity is good publicity! :cool: The more that know the better..

I do have sooo many happy customers I could post hundreds of emails but I will just work on my mistakes and flaws and hope that people forgive me!

I am sorry if anyone feels I wronged them!

• Members

I believe it would be libel, not slander (while there has been some speculation that chatroom traffic could be treated as "oral" , the nature of this board...including the bumps, would point more to a written model of information dissemination as there is resonable permanence)

as peeling paint mentioned, there are the falsehood and negligence bars to clear

(ugh, Barbri in the head!)

• Members

---- PEELING PAINT---

I never offered you a free one =)

However I liked you and still like you I enjoyed our communications..

I have been in contact with everyone and I could only do what I could do..

I'm not going to send out a pedal just to say here you got your order if its not perfect or impossible then They get a refund...since that wasn't possible at the time then I stay in contact and offer replacements..lets just stop all this because its hurting my karma and bottom line is I love what I do...people respect and pay me for what I do...I now have what will make you happy so email me and we can squash this whole thing and be friends again!

But no more bumps like you did like dude "above" said since I was in contact with you and wasn't skipping town on ya its kinda libel.

You and I have a mutual friend that wants this to be over as much as me so email me please Brendon! You didn't respond to the mail out that went out a few days ago to you 6 peeps on here not happy! No more negativity! I slept under my workbench on the cold hard floor for 4 months of research for this damn business....not to mention debt people in family hating me and eating like a junkie (lol) but it all paid off finally!!cut a brother a break I told you I would come through I, just needed the time to put my ideas out there. Man if you new what was cooking now!! Ill need yer addy too man!

• Members

Wow. Those two posts should reassure everyone that you're reliable.

Don't need too I don't deal with public anymore....just draw schematics, design.

You prob have used some of them..=) if you think every pedal maker out there designs what they sell you would be wrong.. Some through 6 parts in call it a boost and collect $200, and don't pass go! :)

• Members

---- PEELING PAINT---

I never offered you a free one =)

However I liked you and still like you I enjoyed our communications..

I have been in contact with everyone and I could only do what I could do..

I'm not going to send out a pedal just to say here you got your order if its not perfect or impossible then They get a refund...since that wasn't possible at the time then I stay in contact and offer replacements..lets just stop all this because its hurting my karma and bottom line is I love what I do...people respect and pay me for what I do...I now have what will make you happy so email me and we can squash this whole thing and be friends again!

But no more bumps like you did like dude "above" said since I was in contact with you and wasn't skipping town on ya its kinda libel.

You and I have a mutual friend that wants this to be over as much as me so email me please Brendon! You didn't respond to the mail out that went out a few days ago to you 6 peeps on here not happy! No more negativity! I slept under my workbench on the cold hard floor for 4 months of research for this damn business....not to mention debt people in family hating me and eating like a junkie (lol) but it all paid off finally!!cut a brother a break I told you I would come through I, just needed the time to put my ideas out there. Man if you new what was cooking now!! Ill need yer addy too man!

Emailed, had you asked for a reply in that email Seth you would have gotten one.

• Members

Emailed, had you asked for a reply in that email Seth you would have gotten one.

Check your email It went out on 1/10/08 at 11:40pm IT WAS A SPECIAL EMAIL TOO YOU ONLY, not a mailout

its in my outlook sent box so I know you got it plesae check spam folder I know you got it!

OPPS i missunderstood your post ok then PLEASE REPLY lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Check your email It went out on 1/10/08 at 11:40pm IT WAS A SPECIAL EMAIL TOO YOU ONLY, not a mailout

its in my
outlook sent box so I know you got it
plesae check spam folder I know you got it!

OPPS i missunderstood your post ok then PLEASE REPLY lol

Ok then SETH, where's the money order you promised me since Jan 12 2008?

• Members

I dont know who you are but I was pro excited about my products never pushy...I am in a position that I can give out free gear like I always wanted to because I have a huge company backing me...If you want a free chorus now You can have one of the new designs man!! Don't believe everything you hear there are 2 sides to everything and for every one on this post I had 100 happy customers the one guy was form a boss pedal on ebay that he sent a money order I couldn't cash the 150$ guy..I still sent him his money. See 2 sides to every story he was a boss pedal on ebay and if he would have bid like everyone else he would have got the pedal but instead he tried to get the pedal form me cheaper...he acted very weird and gave some story about helping Philippino kids thats why he needed the pedal sent there fast it was weird and I couldn't cash the check plus the guy that actually bid like he was suppose to was expecting the Boss flanger(rare-er one) what would you have done? when there was less then 12 hours left and I could stop the auction...anyways I never got the 150 but he still got his money sent to him recently too so he would STFU on here and not make people think it was a Dreamtone transaction which it wasn't it had nothing to do with it!!! People that know me and what I have done for the guitar community in my short 30 some odd years on this planet know the real deal...email for a chorus if you want one though for real!

Anyone who has something to say bring it I have the talent and now the funds!!

"The streets will flow with the blood of the disbelievers...." - The Simpsons

;):p

Oh yeah Seth? Is this your screwed up version of the truth? I sent you the money by Western Union and I have proof from Western Union that you received the money.. You bad mouthing me ? I'm an American Seth born and raised in New York. So what if I chose to live in another country? At least I'm doing something musical and positive and not jerking people around.

I'm weird? If that's so how come there's a whole page dedicated to your weirdness? You emailed me on several occasions telling me you're going to send back the money for the pedal after this page got started by many other unhappy customers... You kept promising me but it's all hot air.. You even emailed me saying you were going to call long distance but you never followed through and it was your offer... I emailed you several times after your emails pasted below and what do I get? No answer from you... Trying to ruin my rep because you've ruined yours already?

And by the way, check out my website and see if I'm weird. Notice where Seth Mirabella got his new dreamtone website slogan?

www.tvangel.com

Anyone with a brain knows you can't set up a recording studio with this type of equipment by being "weird!" Specially in a foreign country with import taxes, duties and shipping...

Here is the latest Seth Mirabella weirdness:

-----Original Message-----

To: goffmac747@aol.com

Sent: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 3:14 am

Subject: Re: Hey Goff

glad u got one

----- Original Message -----

Cc: goffmac747@aol.com

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 1:20 PM

I already have a DC-3 with box and two HF-2's in excellent condition. Found these for cheap out here..

Will be looking for the $150 money order to go my California address come this next week.. .Thanks..

Goff

Sent: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 1:31 am

It sould go out monday or tuesday thanks man! Funny thing is I have the same now flager is you still want it see ya!

Seth

Sent: Fri, 11 Jan:37 pm

Ok I have you money finally!!!

To: seth@dreamtonefx.com

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 7:53 AM

Ok please email me so I can alert California..

Sent: Fri, 4 Jan:33 am

Ill have the money next week sometime my work is done just shipped it today dont worry its coming

Thanks

Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:25 PM

Man, I need that $150 sent out to me ASAP. It's past December already plus the over one year you've had it...

My address is AGAIN:

end a $150 money order made out to:address deleted for post on this forum

Goff

Sent: Sat, 1 Dec:31 pm

Yes sir November December at latest it all depends when I get paid but it could be as soon as 2 weeks. I will notify you with exact info in a few days. Thanks man Hope all is well!

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:10 AM

you can't send it thru paypal because it didn't go thru paypal. you need to send to my california address. the same address you asked me for so many times.

you have to let me know when you're actually going to send it.

so we're looking at this november?

Sent: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 9:39 pm

ok ill go back and look for it..My schedual is messed up cause I work till 11am now and sleep durring day so I have been out of it trying to readjust...at any rate you know when I will be sending refund and thats the important part I can still call if you like and I want to send you pedals when production units are done NC

Are you in phil. Still where should I send can you send me a Paypal addy so I have record if sending refund...if not no biggy I will just photo copy MO

HAve a nice day man!

Sent: Thu, 25 Oct:49 pm

ILl call 9 am my time friday Thanks

Sent: Wed, 24 Oct:07 am

Cool sounds good. I will return your 150 with an apology..look forward to talking with you..

Sent: Tuesday, October 23,:32 AM

Seth,

I will be out of town for a day. will let you know when you can call.

Goff

-----Original Message----

Sent: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 9:43 pm

Subject: Hey Goff

I just got access to this email again...

Sorry it took so long..I have seen all you postingsd on the HC forum and the BBB stuff.. Please call me or let me call you so we can put this behind us in a professional way no more name calling on the website if you want to resolve this..I will be closed for the next 2 months to get caught up on everything and please send me your address.every outstanding issue I have will be resolved by Jan 1st...You will be first (in next couple weeks I hope) .if you sent me any emails in the last couple months I could only get them on and off and couldnt respond sorry about that...out of the 1000 pedals I made I have only 5 unhappy people not bad for a new b ...but I learned allot about the biz and trusting people...I had some people working for me that screwed me over...fresh start on Jan 1 for everything..

Hope all is well for you and your family...talk soon

• Members

It's not slander when it's truth Seth. It's been 17 months since I paid you in full both in cash and gear and I've yet to see anything other than a pedal that didn't work and had to be sent back to you for repair.

I don't want and never wanted a free pedal from you, I've only asked for what's owed. If your ego can't take that then refund what you owe me and you'll never hear from me again.

If you have enough time to post here in the forums perhaps you'd be better served building the pedals you owe people.

Mirabella offered me a free pedal also through email, and also wanted to sell me a pedal just recently, perhaps in lieu of his debt.

After finally getting in touch with me about his $150 debt, last year October 2007, after months of no replies from him, Mirabella has started his new campaign of lunatic emails, and judging from his blurbs on this thread of late, it is plain to see that more than just a few caps and diodes are missing from his circuitry. Mirabella did though, sneak in a psychotic email reply to me back in September 2007, that claimed he had ALREADY sent me the DC-3 in question back in March of 2007. Machiavellianism at it's best...

Note how Mirabella is now claiming he sent me the $150 cash in his 1.12.2008 12:41 AM post on this thread.....Huh?????

Where is the $150 cash refund for the Boss DC-3 you owe me SETH????? You placate me with your emails, telling me you're going to send it, so you can go on this thread and tear into me by lying?

Mirabella is a COWARD... he bold face lies and rationalizes his way out of everything...

I know what Peeling Paint is talking about because this is exactly the kind of "wrangling" for which Seth Mirabella is notorious. All I wanted was my $150 back. I'm still out the $20 it cost to send the $150 Western Union Money Order to his New York Address which was where he asked me to send the money order after agreeing to sell me the Boss DC-3 on a Buy It Now. The Western Union records show that Mirabella picked up the Money Order. Why would I send money without knowing the details?

I purchased 23 (twenty-three) pedals on eBay, from many sellers on eBay, around the time Mirabella was selling the DC-3. I received all but 1 of the 23 pedals, and that is Mr. Dreamtone FX "Genius" Seth Mirabella's. I have 100 % feedback and paid for all my purchases within minutes of winning the bid. And many bids I placed were BIN (Buy It Now) eBay bids. What's wrong with choosing to BIN? Rather than wait days for an item, press the BIN right? Mirabella had a BIN sign up on his eBay page for the DC-3 in question.. But it disappeared. I asked him why and Mirabella said that's what happens when someone bids. But that is not true as I have seen eBay bids still offer a Buy It Now button while people are still bidding and I copy pasted an eBay bid that did just that and sent it to Mirabella. After which Mirabella calmed down and realized that he was wrong. At any rate Mirabella promised to stop the bid, ergo, I sent him the $150 for the DC-3 which is a chorus, Seth, not a "flager!" (Mirabella's spelling of FLANGER)

So you're insinuating I tried to "get it cheaper?" Seth? Isn't that the purpose of Buy It Now? So you can assure yourself of the item and before it goes to a higher price? And can I then insinuate something about you, that after you took my money you decided you wanted to get more money for yourself by not stopping the bid on the pedal? And then, the truth is, when it didn't go any higher you got angry because it actually sold for less than I paid you for it?

Great you've kept in touch with people you owe..but how about following through with your word? What's the use of boasting on this thread that you've kept in touch with us if every time you say something, it's all BS? You've been promising this and that and the only thing that rings true in the end is that your word is basically worthless.

Don't come crying to this forum Mirabella looking for sympathy and asking people "what would you have done?"

Western Union says you cashed the money order so are we to believe you, or a multi-national corporation? I have the receipt and the records.

What are you doing SETH, lying about this on this thread?

Meanwhile, back in California, all those purchased eBay pedals sat around waiting for one Seth Mirabella to send one DC-3 so the whole lot could be boxed up and shipped out to me... So whatever Mirabella claims that I was weird in wanting the pedal "fast" to help "Philipino" kids, was totally misunderstood or should I say "spun" by him. I told Mirabella months after not receiving the pedal that I needed him to make good his promise to send the pedal as the other pedals were waiting at my California home for his pedal so they could be shipped which would take a month by cargo ship to get here and since he dragged his feet and never sent the pedal, I had no more time to wait and had the other items shipped, but because of Mirabella it took months longer than it should have. Waited and waited, emails to emails, promises promises, from Jan 2007 to May 2007 and for what? No pedal from Seth Mirabella, no matter he was told I had other things, waiting on him, to be shipped 10,000 miles across the Pacific Ocean...Lip service via email and.. zilch! Mirabella lied again...

So don't make me out to be the weird one Mirabella because the onus is on you to prove that it's not you that is weird... And so far you're doing a great job of showing the world, mind you, what we can expect from the likes of Seth Mirabella and Dreamtone FX, et. al.

If you like Iowan's Seth, then maybe you'll like to know that I went to College in Omaha and know many Iowan's and Nebraskans. I can tell you Mid West people are straight shooters, having learned this from my living there for 5 years...

I can't say the same about you... Mirabella. Since 2006, at least for myself, you have shown what true colors you're waving.. Don't get too haughty about your "any publicity is good publicity" platform because you're not the only pedal maker, if you really are one, on this planet.

I still am real close to many erstwhile musicians of note that have come out of Nebraska and have remained in touch with these genuine people.

A very high profile hip hop artist just did production work at my studio two weeks ago, for his upcoming solo album. You see this guy's face, along with his group, on bottles of a popular cola soda..as we speak...and the group has won Grammys. So if my trying to buy, in good faith, a Boss pedal from the likes of you has all of a sudden made me "weird," I wonder what that makes you?

• Members

I dont know who you are but I was pro excited about my products never pushy...I am in a position that I can give out free gear like I always wanted to because I have a huge company backing me...If you want a free chorus now You can have one of the new designs man!! Don't believe everything you hear there are 2 sides to everything and for every one on this post I had 100 happy customers the one guy was form a boss pedal on ebay that he sent a money order I couldn't cash the 150$ guy..I still sent him his money. See 2 sides to every story he was a boss pedal on ebay and if he would have bid like everyone else he would have got the pedal but instead he tried to get the pedal form me cheaper...he acted very weird and gave some story about helping Philippino kids thats why he needed the pedal sent there fast it was weird and I couldn't cash the check plus the guy that actually bid like he was suppose to was expecting the Boss flanger(rare-er one) what would you have done? when there was less then 12 hours left and I could stop the auction...anyways I never got the 150 but he still got his money sent to him recently too so he would STFU on here and not make people think it was a Dreamtone transaction which it wasn't it had nothing to do with it!!! People that know me and what I have done for the guitar community in my short 30 some odd years on this planet know the real deal...email for a chorus if you want one though for real!

It had to do with dealing with you Seth, and your screen name on eBay at the time of the Boss DC-3 incident was/ is: "dreamtoneeffects"

So how is the DC-3 pedal eBay fiasco not related to Dreamtone FX????? Were you not the sole proprietor of dreamtone fx back in 2006? Didn't you handle the bid and sale of the DC-3? Did you not accept payment for the pedal? Are you not running away from your debt going on two years now? Are you not acting cavalier about the whole thing coping an attitude, treating people like excess metal drilled out of your pedal boxes? Who are you to discount the few you've burned while you rationalize cheating those people out of their due up against your claims of 100's of other satisfied customers? Who died and made you king? Are there not other people on this thread burned by you and your tactics? It's SOS with you.

Trying to misdirect the blame are you?

Typical Seth Mirabella...

A 100 reasons for stealing your money and he thinks himself justified in doing so..

You had two Boss pedals up for bid, a Boss DC-3 and a Boss HF-2. both under "dreamtoneeffects." I told you I didn't need the HF-2 as someone was offering me one here. I decided on the DC-3. Regardless of what happened, you had my money and sent me nothing in return. And it's going on two years now.

Telling me to STFU Seth?

Why don't you put MY MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.....

I offer much equipment for kids that want to record and can't afford to buy most of the equipment we Americans take for granted..It comes free of charge with the recording fee which is cheaper than what the same set up goes for in the USA. Try and find a Pro Tools HD3 /192 I/O room, with vintage Neve and Telefunken. Millennia mic pres anywhere in the USA and see what they are charging. Plus I paid more to get it over here than the average US studio.

Most kids here only know Boss pedals and all the other boutique pedals are off the radar for them.. So far I have collected for studio use, over 60 Boss, Ibanez, Maxon, DigiTech, DOD, Arion, Tokai, Yamaha, Danelectro, pedals and last year 2007 since Mirabella "Seth-ed up" in 2006, a mint condition Boss DC-3 with original pink box that I picked up for $80 here and two Boss HF-2's Hi Band flangers which I got for $40 each, while Seth was hocking $150 for the DC-3 and $100 for the HF-2 ("rare-er one") on eBay last September 2006, meanwhile badmouthing the DC-3 as to how they sucked tone wise...

Of course I explained this to you Seth, but rather than get your facts straight you are trying to paint me in a bad light to take the heat off of yourself... So, if I'm being weird as you say, then one would have to wonder what's wrong with you, Seth????

• Members

[quote=Dreamtonefx;25860340

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasels.

-- Homer Simpson

• Members

the one guy was form a boss pedal on ebay that he sent a money order I couldn't cash the 150$ guy..I still sent him his money. .anyways I never got the 150 but he still got his money sent to him recently too so he would STFU on here and not make people think it was a Dreamtone transaction which it wasn't it had nothing to do with it!!!

Sorry for the long post guys, but there's a cretin in our midst...

Seth Mirabella wrote: "so he would STFU on here and not make people think it was a Dreamtone transaction which it wasn't it had nothing to do with it!!!"... sounds like a RED HERRING THERE SETH..

What are you TALKING ABOUT SETH???? The last post I made on this thread before this Jan. was back in October 20, 2007. I did not even look at this thread until yesterday since October '07. Then out of the blue, you emailed me in end of October 2007, after this thread heated up, telling me you were sorry and that you were AGAIN going to send me my refund. I gave you the benefit of the doubt AGAIN and waited through "Novermber 2007," "December 2007," and then "January of 2008" as per your words.. Then you go behind my back, post on this thread on January that I should STFU because you had already sent me the $150 "recently?" Isn't this the classic symptoms of psychotic behaviour, mixing past, present and future and imagining they are all the same thing? Get a grip little boy. You're poking out your own eyes with your own tongue and eating out your own brain, dude.

"Paranoia will destroy ya, it's a natural fact..."

What a Piece Of Work this Mirabella!

Does your Mommy know what you're doing?

I have NOT RECEIVED AS OF THIS WRITING ANY REFUND, CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER FROM SETH MIRABELLA. PERIOD!

Ok Seth, why don't you scan/post a picture of the receipt on this thread so you can prove you "recently" sent me the $150 cash refund? How did you send it? I told you it should be through a money order as that is what I sent you.

Please back up your statement!

According to your Jan Email to me, you were going to send it off to me "Monday or Tuesday". Jan 12th 2008, was a Saturday which should make "Monday or Tuesday" the 14th and 15th of Jan '08. I also asked you to email me a head's up, when you would have sent the refund. You never sent me any info that you had sent it. I've sent you emails every day since not hearing from you. Then I thought to check this thread out as I have not been receiving post replies. Come to find out you posted on this thread on Jan 12, 2008 that you "recently" did send it to me and telling me to STFU about this on this thread.

All you're doing Mirabella is lying, and putting words in people's mouths...

How can you write anything to anyone with your bad spelling, wrong info, obviously cock-eyed view of the truth and then claim you are a "genius?" I've got news for you dude, the insane asylums are full of "geniuses." You are lynching yourself every move you make. I don't believe you have "backers" as just from your display these last few years to not just me, but others. like Peeling Paint, you are a certifiable looney case. And if you did have plans to be a pedal guru, you've made a real bad impression.

If you are a seller on eBay why do the eBay messages get sent to a "Danielle Wright?" and not Seth Mirabella?

How can you state on this thread the same 12th day of Jan 2008 that after promising me through email sent to me on Jan 12th 2008, at the risk of being redundant, and with you it's a necessity, wherein you promised to send me the money on the 14th or 15th of January 2008 and THEN make the claim that you, and I quote your post, "but he still got his money sent to him recently too so he would STFU on here" when any sane thinking person would know you can't claim the past if the future hasn't occurred yet. And you have the nerve to call some people whom you owe, "pricks?" What should you be called? The opposite gender's derogatory term for the same part then?

And if you couldn't cash the Western Union Money Order, although Western Union can prove otherwise, was it because you told me to send the Money Order to your SODUS POINT NEW YORK ADDRESS.

I have your email and the eBay message which was sent to "dreamtoneeffects" as your screen name telling me you'll sell me the DC-3 for a Buy It Now for $150 and to use the 8299 S Shore Rd.

Sodus Point, NY

address.

And I would post your eBay reply herein also if I could figure out a way to include the eBay graphics to bolster the authenticity of my having received your email through eBay message wherein you state agreeing to sell me the DC-3 on a BIN for $150.

Then according to your eBay message to me, regarding the Boss Dc-3 which was eBay item #320030968515 while bid was still active on September 26, 2006 after you finally got the Money Order, you complained and told me you said to send it to SUMTER SC, which WAS NOT what you first told me to do.

Maybe you could not cash the money order because you have no legitimate I.D. or are running from the law... But Western Union says you collected the $150 so after having dealt with WU for many items over the last 10 years, including a great Indian Sitar from a dealer in India who, unlike you, was straight forward and honest, sent the sitar in record time and received his rupees in India through Western Union, no problems, thank you very much, I find it hard to believe anything you say.

You still agreed to send me the DC-3 pedal you were selling on eBay for $150 as per your eBay message reply to me of September 26, 2006 AFTER you had my $150 in your hands and made NO mention of a 12 hour countdown till the bid was up scenario back then, 2006. In fact it was more like a day or two, maybe more, before the bid ended when you agreed to sell me the DC-3 as I sent you the money in more than enough time. If there was a 12 hour countdown, it's only NOW in 2008 on this thread that you are now alledging there was not enough time. Back in 2006 during the bid you took my money without updating me at all about what was happening on your end as regards the bid. The facts are that You and I had a meeting of the minds as to the sale and purchase of the DC-3. You never mentioned after, OR BEFORE, receiving the Money Order that you couldn't stop the bid. It was only after my noticing the bid was not stopped as per our agreement that it became evident you did not do what you said you would do... In fact I didn't hear from YOU, MIRABELLA, for days (and I emailed you many times) after the bid closed so I was also in the preliminary stages of an onslaught of a Seth Mirabella, dreamtone FX, induced quandary about my money and my pedal.... All you did after you got my money, Mirabella was back-pedal and since Sept. 2006 you have had my $150, interest free, and sold my pedal to someone else.

There we go Seth, another new name for a new dreamtone pedal..

THE BACK PEDAL..

I can see the graphics now, it will have three primate looking figures dressed in lab suits, all with the same name tag "genius" riding a three seated TANDEM, BACKWARDS; one covering their eyes, the other their ears and the other sports a bicycle squeeze horn coming out of it's ass doing the steering up front.... What does it do? Nothing! Lazer etchings on a prizm-ized dark brown colored rhino coating, with your choice of LED's.

With the slogan:BOHICA

Look around SETH, nobody believes you... BECAUSE YOU ARE A HYDRA, --- A PATHOLOGICAL/COMPULSIVE LIAR! And the longer you resort to dilatory tactics, that makes you a THIEF as well...

• Members

.he acted very weird and gave some story about helping Philippino kids thats why he needed the pedal sent there fast it was weird

"Acted very weird" Seth?.. " gave some story about helping Philippino kids?" and BTW Mr. Genius, it's spelled Filipino.....

Check this "helping" out in concert with Rupert Murdoch's Channel V which is Murdoch's answer to MTV Asia. An adversarial Fox Music Channel in Asia that's been running since the early 90's, even before Murdoch invaded the USA, and soon to be airing in the UK:

http://amp.channelv.com/amp/viewArtist.html?id=8650

• Members

.lets just stop all this because its hurting my karmaYou didn't respond to the mail out that went out a few days ago to you 6 peeps on here not happy! No more negativity! I slept under my workbench on the cold hard floor for 4 months of research for this damn business....not to mention debt people in family hating me and eating like a junkie (lol) but it all paid off finally!!

What a crock. What email? Feigned communication to make it appear you covered your bases? "No more negativity" but you chime in here on Jan 12, '08, bad mouthing me after telling me you're sorry and will send me my refund.. and with no provocation from me? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. You expect to come on this thread and spin doctor your way out of your obligations and your wrong choice in handling the problem? Karma is only what you create for yourself. Why don't you look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that it is YOU that is hurting your karma and no one else.

Nobody signed on to be your lakeys in your quest for tone. Don't be hiding behind your for art's sake line and expect us to look the other way while you feed yourself with our money and give us nothing in return. Are you a man or a leech?

And who benefited from your so called pay off? Only you. That's not fair to any of us. We don't need to understand you. It's you that has to understand us. We didn't pay you to jerk us around. But that's what we got out of dealing with you. If you can't get it together doing pedals while taking people's money, then don't take people's money and just make pedals for yourself. But if you say something, then mean what you say. Instead of adding insult to injury, don't promise something and then renege on your word. Who cares if you make the best pedals in the universe. If your word is worthless, then so are you...And so far one person on this thread thinks your pedals don't work either, so maybe you're imagining how good you are and your "contribution" to the guitar community is not that big of a deal. You need to prove your credibility, not your wizardry at hooking up caps and diodes... So far I'd say you're failing at both..

You're bragging that you have a big company backing you up? Are they? If they bought into your assets shouldn't they be subsidizing your liabilities? That's SOP in any company merger or buy out. You say you have the talent and the funds but all your promises to pay your debt are worth nothing. What's up with that?

I don't owe you anything, it is you that owes me.. So you acting high and mighty while you subsidized yourself with my money is rude and delusionary. Don't you get it? You don't get to chose how it is that you owe me. Bottom line is that you OWE ME! And I should get to chose how and when you pay me. You had no business keeping my money after you sold that pedal to someone else, You should have returned my money as soon as you changed the deal. And then you come on here and lie that you never got the money. Why is that the first time I ever heard that from you? On this thread of all places? Not in the many emails since 2006 that you sent to me with lame excuses, promising you had a replacement pedal within days of reach. You are crazy man. That's all there is to it. You must be stupid to come on here and write about me as if I wouldn't find out and have the real story to blow your lies out of the water..

Ever since dealing with you, you have blamed me for your crap, while you had my money in your pocket. How stupid, cheap, condescending and bass ackwards is that?

I know you, you're waiting for the statute of limitations to run out on your debts so you can slither away from your responsibilities. What a complete, snake in the grass, tool...

You'll never hear the end of this..You may thumb your nose at the BBB's power to make you pay or the fact that we're miles away from you and it's just small claims court to you. Thug! But this is the internet and it can break you as well as make you, so you're not too far away from anything anymore starting with this thread which is all your fault it exists.

Wake up Mirabella ! Suck it up and stop being a JERK! Send back that refund and actually do it once and for all....

Cocky, crass and stupid is no way to be going through life...Mr. Dreamtone FX.

Archived