Vintage Rat (the big box) - $85

Diceworks Triangle Muff Clone - $75

Line 6 Tap Tremolo - $85

EH Small Clone - $50

Vintage Morley Volume Pedal - $30

EH Nano Clone (NIB) - $40

Dano Corned Beef Reverb - $25

Dano Pastrami OD/Boost - $15

Early 90s 3 tone sunburst Strat MIM. C Shape Rosewood fretboard. Extremely smooth lacqeured neck. Vintage style cream pickups and volume/tone knobs. - $300

Keeley BD2 - Traded

Interested in trades for:

EH Pulsar (original or stereo version)

Boss RC-20

Monsterpiece NPN or 2 Headed Fuzz

Barber Tone Press

Boss CE-3

EH Holy Grail

Subdecay Liquid Sunshine

MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe

MI Audio Crunchbox (V1 or 2)

EH Deluxe Memory Man

All prices shipped and paypal'd. Ebay and HCFX references available.

• Members

Tone Factor Eleven - $80 shipped

Tone Factor Hellbaby (#10 Custom Stealth paint) - $130 shipped

Digitech Bad Monkey - $30 shipped

E13 Silver Crank - $90 shipped

BYOC Lazy Sprocket - $75 shipped

Prices are negotiable. Absolutely NO trades, I need the money.

245971.jpg
245575.jpg

PM'ed

• Members

• Members

well, i have to make a little studio money - so some kick ass pedals that, unfortunately, i haven't had the time to incorporate, go on the chopping block.

{censored} it, i'll take a loss on this - i REALLY want to know how to put this into my live set, but after 3 weeks of practicing with it, it does nothing more than annoy the hell out of my bandmates.

One Mooger Fooger Ring Mod - with adapter, no box. it's been played, but this thing sounds incredible. it's what every new ring mod user should be able to use. it's amazing. but i don't have the time for it with the studio thing coming. so it goes.

$180 shipped ConUS.

and something i REALLY wanted to incorporate into the regular rig - Electroharmonix Deluxe Memory Man delay. Just can't right now with no single coil guitars to feed it. i'm a schmuck - i like the quick dial up consistency of my DD5. there is a killer boost sound with modulation and delay ready at the skirt. this pedal is awesome, but i can't justify the space right now, because i get the icey saturation i want from the DD5's inferior D/A conversion.

$185 shipped to the ConUS.

I've owned THREE of these damn things, because i always seem to want to experiment with the hidden gems a bit before i hit the tape. This is one, yet they always seem to retain the low price. So my faith in the continuing overlooking of this pedal continues. I guess i can choose from a fairly large pool of candidates in the 300ms analog delay solid build category for years to come. thanks to KMD, Ibanez, EHX, and Morley.

DOD FX96 analog delay

$80 shipped ConUS

• Members

well, i have to make a little studio money - so some kick ass pedals that, unfortunately, i haven't had the time to incorporate, go on the chopping block.

{censored} it, i'll take a loss on this - i REALLY want to know how to put this into my live set, but after 3 weeks of practicing with it, it does nothing more than annoy the hell out of my bandmates.

One Mooger Fooger Ring Mod - with adapter, no box. it's been played, but this thing sounds incredible. it's what every new ring mod user should be able to use. it's amazing. but i don't have the time for it with the studio thing coming. so it goes.

$180 shipped ConUS.

and something i REALLY wanted to incorporate into the regular rig - Electroharmonix Deluxe Memory Man delay. Just can't right now with no single coil guitars to feed it. i'm a schmuck - i like the quick dial up consistency of my DD5. there is a killer boost sound with modulation and delay ready at the skirt. this pedal is awesome, but i can't justify the space right now, because i get the icey saturation i want from the DD5's inferior D/A conversion.

$185 shipped to the ConUS.

I've owned THREE of these damn things, because i always seem to want to experiment with the hidden gems a bit before i hit the tape. This is one, yet they always seem to retain the low price. So my faith in the continuing overlooking of this pedal continues. I guess i can choose from a fairly large pool of candidates in the 300ms analog delay solid build category for years to come. thanks to KMD, Ibanez, EHX, and Morley.

$80 shipped ConUS

1 matched quad of JJ's E34L's power quad. EL34 power with extended midrange and low frequency. 20 minutes of use. amp still broken, needs a power tranny, to my dismay. so this quad needs to fund the repair, unfortunately, at least a little way, since the original tubes are fine.

$45 shipped

What have you owned 3 of?

• Members

What have you owned 3 of?

dammit...my bad.

i edited.

DOD FX96 analog delay.

it's got limited applications, but some self-oscillate (not this one) and some have a perfect Randy Rhodes/Dimebag Darrell doubling delay sound that can't be undercut for the prices.

• Members

Okay all, Rev just made me spend money that I don't have.
SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER (but really buy it for my asking price, which is good! ;) )

Furman SPB-8 powered pedalboard
INFO here -http://www.furmansound.com/products/pro/pdlbrd/index.php
PICS here -http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Cammshaft23/

KILLER self powered board! I have ALL cables, the manual is downloadable (I'm still looking for it, though) and I believe I even have the original box.
ONLY selling so I can purchase the PRO version.

Looking for $150 shipped in the ConUS.
PM/email me. :D

• Members

Guess I gotta pull out all the stops to sell some more stuff!

Email or PM for details and more pics. Pics of GEAR, that is. :D

heathercopy.jpg

Backline Engineering RiffBox looper $235

Vox NeoDog 12" 8ohm speaker $95

StressFX Ram's Head BMP $70 (trade pending)

GuitarPort $65

Boss MD-2 $50;

Ibanez PL5 (metal case) $35

• Members

Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay original w/ box and manual $180 shipped
Picture002-1.jpg

Shure PG-58 $35 shipped.

Zinky True Grit: $75 Shipped w/ power supply

Squier Jazz Bass body 4 string with all hardware and electronics $75 shipped

SX 4 string Bass neck $35 shipped

Local Cats: Sunn 215 Beta 205 cab. $200
Picture004.jpg

USPS MOs, feel free to ask for more info and pictures. I'm trying hard to get my car fixed!

Archived