• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PRS HFS Bridge Humbucker

prs2.jpg

prs4.jpg

prs5.jpg

prs6.jpg

About 8 1/2" of wire left. Had installed in my strat for about a week, then took it out and its been in the box ever since. Asking for $80 shipped OBO(bought it for 100 new). Will also trade for a fuzz of some sort (Big Muff especially), or any other pedal, preferably modulation. Thanks!

• Members

EHX Octave Mulitplexer

ehx5.jpg
ehx4.jpg
ehx3.jpg
ehx1.jpg

like new in box, only used a handfull of times, otherwise sat in the box. works like new, just not my style. Looking for trades for another octave or a fuzz pedal of some sort. Either trade or ill take $60 shipped OBO. PM me with offers. Thanks!

PM'ed.

• Members

teleacouselec.gif

This is a long shot, but I'll post here because this is the last guitar I want to buy and I am set with the trinity of guitars I wanted, and hopefully I'll get one some time in the next 5 years :freak:

I want one of these 1995-ish made telecaster acoustic electric nylon string guitars. Not the teleacoustic as mislabled in the pic... these have a F hole, neck pickup and I would take either the sunburst or natural, but would prefer the natural.

If you see one in a music store, pawn shop, friend's basement, i would gladly pay you to get it... so please PM me if you do :)

• Members

Looking to fund a new guitar purchase!

Custom Audiozone 7 watt #3. I had him install a grill cloth that I had found at goodwill...if I could keep it, I would, but it's permanent! There is a full/half power switch on the back. These pics are from the amp's construction so the back of the cab didn't have the rear boards on, but they are there.

$375 plus shipping

model3004.jpg

model3005.jpg

• Members

Looking to fund a new guitar purchase!

Custom Audiozone 7 watt #3. I had him install a grill cloth that I had found at goodwill...if I could keep it, I would, but it's permanent! There is a full/half power switch on the back. These pics are from the amp's construction so the back of the cab didn't have the rear boards on, but they are there.

$375 plus shipping

model3004.jpg
model3005.jpg

Sexy! Any clips?

• Members

THE Help me fund my trip to Nicaragua SALE

all prices shipped and paypaled, buy them today i'll ship them tomorrow :thu:

Monsterpiece two headed monster fuzz, PnP fuzz on the right , NpN fuzz on the left, independent ins and outs, blue and violet leds, Built by Duderanimous in a 1590BB enclosure - $125

Boss DD-2 Digital delay, this is the one witht he big chip - $110

CIMG0060.jpg

• Members

I had a Sir-Kut Rmod on ebay, it was going to sell but ebay removed it for some unknown reason (maybe because i linked to it here?:confused:).

Anyhow, i still have it. Will trade for a rehoused chicken.

Also have a Sir-Kut Gnarler on ebay but i'm a scared to put up a link now.

Also have a Keeley pedalboard that will go up on ebay next weekend (if they don't delete that auction too.:mad: :mad: :mad: )

email me, sonny AT nanomations DOT org if any of these seem interesting.

thanks.

• Members

i have a stereo pulsar mint w/ box and manual (two neatly cut pieces of velcro on the bottom) I'd love to trade for a byoc slow gear, holy grail (preferably a newer one), or a micro amp (preferably a dunlop one). I have a nano small stone that may need to find a new home. not quite sure yet...

.chris

Archived