Weekly spam thread 2-19-07

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First! I prefer Paypal and ship USPS Priority. All items in perfect operating condition.

Teese RMC-1 Real McCoy Custom Wah with FoxRox Fuzz Mod $150

EHX Graphic Fuzz, great condition, $110

EHX Mini Q-Tron very good condition, $70

EHX Russian Big Muff Pi (black), excellent condition $30.

• Members

All prices shipped and paypaled, I can send pics of any:

Marshall 1965A Cab - $250

Monster Jazz 12' cable - $40

Moster Rock 18" cable - $10 a piece (have 3)

Boss BCB30 - $50

Pedals (all new condition, in box):

Boss Metal Zone - $65

Boss DS1 - $35

Boss MD2 - $50

Boss AC3 - $60

Ibanez TS7 (no box) - $30

$100 Best Buy gift card, $90

• Members

FS/T:

MIJ Boss OC-2 - GONE

Keeley Ultra/SEM DS-1 - GONE

DOD YJM308 - modded to DOD 250 Grey specs, TB, LED - GONE

DOD FX10 Bi-Fet Preamp - GONE

SCOD - $150 or trade

Two GLX EQ-100s - Boss GE-7 clone, without the noise - $40 each or $75 for both

All prices shipped/paypal'd.

WANT:

Catalinbread Sagrado Poblan Picoso

D*A*M anything

Barge Concepts BB Jr. or BB-1

Will trade for above!

PM me :wave:

• Members

FOR TRADE:

The Peachfuzz is gone, but the others are available for trade. I'm looking for a Keeley Comp or Analogman BiComp (or similar) , maybe a Fulldrive II or a vibe of some sort (no...not a rehoused chicken salad ! :D)

PM me and we'll see if we can work out a deal !

GRINGO

IMG_0006.JPG

• Members

Anybody interested in a PRS SE Custom? I bought this last February. It's a great guitar but I never play it so I'm selling it to buy an ES-335 copy.

It's been played a lot, but it is in great condition. The only thing is somehow some rust formed on the pickup screws and bobbins and on the output jack nut and washer (jack is fine, I think) while in my house. I've done some outdoor shows with it so maybe it happened that way and I just didn't notice it. It plays really well and sounds pretty good, too. It has some scratches on the back, and a couple small dings here and there that aren't really noticeable far away. I've also replaced the stock tuners with Grover Mini-Rotomatic locking tuners. I'll put the original tuners back on and lower the price if you'd like.

I do not have the normal SE gigbag or a case. It will be boxed very well, though.

I'm asking for $430 with the locking tuners. $400 without. Buyer pays shipping which will be determined later. Lower 48 and PayPal only, please.

SECustom.jpg

(This is a case I use for my Strat. It's not included)

• Members

Hey. I have a Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 watt 2x12 combo for sale. I've owned this amp since 2001, and they don't make this awesome series anymore. It has Black Shadow speakers, a brand new pair of 5881 tubes, and is fresh from the repair shop for a check-up, so it's in perfect working condition. It includes the original footswitch, and original manual. It's in great condition, although the handle is a little worn, and there might be one or two random scuffs on the tolex that are normal for regular use.

It's all yours for $999 shipped! :)

2007_02150157.jpg

2007_02150163.jpg

2007_02150169.jpg

2007_02150168.jpg

2007_02150165.jpg

2007_02150178.jpg

2007_02150170.jpg

2007_02150175.jpg

2007_02150181.jpg

• Members

Skreddy Mayo. no mid switch, full color graphics. Excellent condition. $180 shipped to the US. Where are all you f'ers always saying they want skreddy pedals?

Line 6 DL4 w/adapter, pretty good condition. Works fine, with the exception of the B switch, which occasionally takes a 2nd stomp to engage. $190 shipped to the US.

• Members

Skreddy Mayo. no mid switch, full color graphics. Excellent condition. $180 shipped to the US. Where are all you f'ers always saying they want skreddy pedals?

I have a DL4 that was on hold, but I haven't heard from the buyer, so if you want a DL4, PM me.

You didn't want a Graphic Fuzz did you? I'll trade + cash for the Mayo.

• Members

Motion Sound Sidewinder 1x12 100watt Combo. This has a tube preamp and a solid state power amp and the pedal is included. This is about 45lbs and is the most portable leslie you'll find. Sounds great.

$480 shipped in the lower 48

Fender American California Fat Telecaster. This is fiesta red with a maple neck. It is in good but not excellent condition. Mainly minor play wear, but there is a pin head ding behind the bridge. I've put a brass saddle vintage style fender bridge on there, but will send the original 6 saddle with it. Great sounding guitar with lots of different sounds in there.

$450

EH Microsynth. I was told this was an original, not a reissue, but I have no idea and won't vouch for it. It is in great condition, comes with a Radio Shack multi-power adapter. It sounds really great and functions perfectly.

$150

I accept paypal or USPS money orders. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay under us2bslim. I've done tons of deals here and on HC.

Let me know if you're interested.

• Members

For sale or trade.

Boss RC-20 Loop Station...this is the original one, with 5 min 30 secs of loop time, 10 loops with 1 one shot loop + tap tempo, with box and manual......$140 Paypal'd and shipped...

100_0558.jpg

100_0550.jpg

Also, I've got a TS9 sitting around that isn't really being used and I'm on the fence about selling it. Let me know if you're interested.

Cash is great, I'm also looking for an Alesis QS keyboard, MIDI interfaces, a pair of studio montors. all of which i'd be willing to put money towards if necessary

• Members

Marshall 1965A Cab - $250

Monster Jazz 12' cable - $40

Moster Rock 18" cable - $10 a piece (have 3)

Boss BCB30 - $50

Pedals (all new condition, in box):

Boss Metal Zone - $65

Boss DS1 - $35

Boss MD2 - $50

Boss AC3 - $60

Ibanez TS7 (no box) - $30

$100 Best Buy gift card, $90

Acoustic Sim sold, and about 4 people have said they're going to buy the cab, yet no one has actually sent money yet :mad:

Archived